Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NEVER GIVING UP │ MAVIC AIR FOOTAGE
1008 21 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cjr888
First Officer
Flight distance : 3686988 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hello to all of my drone colleagues.

I'm back with a brand new video from my Air.
Let's say it's just a collection of some nice spare shots menwhile I'm collecting footage for my upcoming urbex themed video.

Enjoy.

2019-8-20
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-20
Use props
Tomcatuk
Captain
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, what's the wooden structure with the person on top?
2019-8-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Good Job, thanks for posting.
2019-8-21
Use props
QQRUCH
Captain
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Wow [cjr888] ! Amazing footage, thanks for sharing with us!
2019-8-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2019-8-21
Use props
Yoshi_Mertens
First Officer
Flight distance : 277379 ft
Belgium

What a beautiful video! Really shows off what's possible with this "tiny" drone :-D Hope I'll be able to shoot these kind of shots in the future too, but right now I'm still into "learning to fly safely" :-D
2019-8-21
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Very nice piece !
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We really admire you for sharing your magnificent video here. Well done and Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-8-21
Use props
BKahuna
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

Beautifully shot!  When you're going around that strange wooden structure, are you flying fully manually?  If not, I'd like to know what intelligent modes or software you're using.  If yes - wow, nice piloting.  Very difficult to move around the structure while maintaining focus on the POI while lowering altitude while the structure gets wider on the bottom.  That's a lot to think about!
2019-8-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2019-8-21
Use props
Gelert
Captain
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice job
2019-8-21
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work
2019-8-21
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.4

United States

Synchronisation with the music was not always perfect but those were great shots! Beautiful. I mostly enjoyed the orbit around the lonely tree and also around that thing made of wood. What it that?
2019-8-22
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Nice! Like it!
2019-8-22
Use props
cjr888
First Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

Kelisko Posted at 8-22 13:32
Synchronisation with the music was not always perfect but those were great shots! Beautiful. I mostly enjoyed the orbit around the lonely tree and also around that thing made of wood. What it that?

yeah, still working on the music sync - it keeps shifting after upload so sometimes I have to reupload it couple times. that wooden thing is a small observation tower near the place I live. beautiful filming spot, especially in the evening when all visitors leave.
2019-8-23
Use props
cjr888
First Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

BKahuna Posted at 8-21 10:04
Beautifully shot!  When you're going around that strange wooden structure, are you flying fully manually?  If not, I'd like to know what intelligent modes or software you're using.  If yes - wow, nice piloting.  Very difficult to move around the structure while maintaining focus on the POI while lowering altitude while the structure gets wider on the bottom.  That's a lot to think about!

to be honest, on this shot I've used Point of interest flight mode. First I flew up to the top of spire and set the centerpoint. Then I made a safe radius (according to the furthest point of the edge on the bottom) and flew back up where I started the orbiting and manually descended to the bottm while adjusting camera angle to be on 0 degrees when I got to the ground. looks complicated but it isn't.

I was tempted to try flying it manually but there are trees pretty close to the one side of the tower and I'm not so confident to avoid them, maintain perfect circle and focus on camera angle at the same time (I wish I will be confident enough someday :-) )
2019-8-23
Use props
Kelisko
lvl.4

Togo

cjr888 Posted at 8-23 04:04
yeah, still working on the music sync - it keeps shifting after upload so sometimes I have to reupload it couple times. that wooden thing is a small observation tower near the place I live. beautiful filming spot, especially in the evening when all visitors leave.

In fact it was much better when I watched it with the computer instead. I was previously watching it with my phone. Well done!
2019-8-23
Use props
cjr888
First Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-21 08:30
Hi, there. We really admire you for sharing your magnificent video here. Well done and Fly safely. Cheers!

thank you very much.
2019-8-23
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video, well done
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

cjr888 Posted at 8-23 04:21
thank you very much.

You are always welcome. Cheers!
2019-8-23
Use props
cjr888
First Officer
  • >>>
Czechia

Yoshi_Mertens Posted at 8-21 07:56
What a beautiful video! Really shows off what's possible with this "tiny" drone :-D Hope I'll be able to shoot these kind of shots in the future too, but right now I'm still into "learning to fly safely" :-D

thank you very much. I agree what you've said. Technical progress in last couple of years around these pocket affordable drones keeps me amazed. If you consider the fact that 4 or 5 years ago we had aircrafts like Phantom 2 (or some other PRO class aircrafts but those were far from being affordable) and today we have fully stabilized 4K@100Mbps camera drones with 2 mile range but still not bigger than average lunch bag. If somebody would tell me about this like 10 years ago, I'd laughed to him really hard.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules