Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Link the RC for RTK to Phantom 4 RTK
6184 11 2019-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Modestos
lvl.1
Israel

Hi,
Do any one have the new RC with SDK for RTK Controller (RC for RTK) ?

I have a Phantom 4 RTK with his controller that have a Built in tablet ,and we bought a new RC for RTK , I Updated the firmware in both (New RC for P4R And the Phantom 4 RTK ) to V02.01.0009.

And I Removed the link from the old controller (Built in tablet) and tring to connect the Phantom 4 RTK with the new RC for P4R and didn't succeeded! (I tried the DJI Go 4 link And Manually Link with C1 + C2 + Record button in the controller)

Do any one Succeeded to connect the Phantom 4 RTK to The New RC for P4R ? Is there is a lucky one who succeeded, can he explain to me how to do the link ?
2019-8-21
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

AFAIK nobody has gotten it to work. There are a few threads here like yours of people that have tried, but nobody has reported success. Please share if you get it to work!
2019-8-21
Use props
fansaf92726b
lvl.4
Switzerland

Same problem here, how does that thing work? This RC mess has to be one of DJI's biggest failures in a while...
2019-8-29
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansaf92726b Posted at 8-29 23:05
Same problem here, how does that thing work? This RC mess has to be one of DJI's biggest failures in a while...

User DJI4Survey got it to work over here and in this thread.
Others, not so much.
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI4Survey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Hey guys,

Not sure why it is not working with your controllers.  

Was a pretty easy process.  Unfortunately I didn't video the linking process.  I have been out on site the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to test too much.  

The biggest issue is, if you are using the D-RTK base it does not look like it has the facility to A) link to the base station like in GS RTK app B) Set coordinates of the known location of the D-RTK base.

Will keep you posted.

2019-9-1
Use props
fansaf92726b
lvl.4

Any update on this? We still can't connect with multiple different approaches like:
- Hardware approach (press C buttons + record button to start pairing & press the pairing button on the drone)
- Start pairing over DJI Go 4 app on Android
- Try to connect RC with iPad and GS Pro installed

None of them worked. Also reinstalled the Firmware 2 times, didn't help either.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI4Survey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6484478 ft

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D699%26typeid%3D699

Not sure if this will work as you have probably tried it. But worked for me.
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_hYQKB0Gqv5Wi
lvl.3

No link with neither 02.02.0011 nor 02.01.0009, cannot downgrade further. Tried C1+C2+Rec and app linking – both initiate pairing mode, but with no success.
2019-10-4
Use props
fansaf92726b
lvl.4

I talked with DJI at intergeo 2019 in Stuttgart and the answer was to send in everything (Drone + SDK RC) because their technicians also couldn't get it to work at the booth...
2019-10-9
Use props
Sandy013
New
India

I have a Phantom 4 RTK which is not paring up with controller. I tried updating firmware but aircraft is not getting updated.
2020-1-21
Use props
djiuser_kw3Vt4QxERgJ
New

DR Congo

Bonjour à Tous! Je me nomme Serge, je suis nouveau dans le forum. Mon problème est celui-ci: Après le vol, le drone a atteint une zone de l'aéroport que je pensais désactiver. Je lui ai imposé un retour à la maison. Puis le drone ne se connecte plus avec le RC ( Phantom 4 RTK). Comment y remédier?
2-6 03:27
Use props
Serge NZUZI
New

DR Congo

Good morning,
My name is Serge NZUZI, I live in DR Congo in the City Province of Kinshasa. I am a surveyor-topographer engineer on a service mission for anti-erosion studies in Kananga (one of the cities in my country).
To map the watershed of these erosions, I had to carry out flights with a Phatom 4 RTK. So one of my input surfaces had a part in the increased authorization and enhanced warning zones. I followed the procedures via my DJI account to deactivate them, which was done successfully. But when I flew over the RC it told me that “I was flying over an area of the airport”. Not to insist, I brought the drone back using the “Return-To-Home” button, after landing, the drone disconnected from my RC and no longer reconnected; despite multiple manual connection methods, firmware updates.
What to do ? I am blocked.
2-7 03:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules