Wont unlock a UK FRZ
1135 3 2019-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnb80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138136 ft
United Kingdom

I had to fly at an airport yesterday, I have unlocked the FRZ previously with no issues using my laptop and iPad. I have changed to a Crystalsky monitor and love it but my FRZ wouldnt unlock, it said unlock failed at the bottom of the display. Connecting my iPad the unlock happened straight away, once unlocked I tried the crystalsky again, no joy. Both Crystalsky and the iPad were WiFi connected to the same internet. Why? Whats happening here?

Many thanks in anticipation - J
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend coordinating this concern to our designated department at flysafe@dji.com for them to help you further. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you!
2019-8-22
Use props
johnb80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138136 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 12:12
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend coordinating this concern to our designated department at  for them to help you further. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you!

Thank you, email sent.
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

johnb80 Posted at 8-22 12:36
Thank you, email sent.

You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules