Movement inputs to PC
714 0 2019-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leosefcik
New

Slovakia

So i have the goggles around for quite some time, and they're pretty cool. One thing i was always hyped for was the fact that i can play games with it and watch movies with it. They're both true, but it's pretty lame. You just basically get a screen strapped on your head. Looking into corners in some FPS games with eyes is really uncomfortable, and i always nudge my head a bit so i can turn and see the corners, but the camera never moves, and i always have to use my mouse for it. For the games to feel more natural, i would like to move my head and my camera in-game would move too. I could use a combination of head movement and mouse movements to turn myself in-game and use my head to look around slightly. This could turn my pretty cool drone goggles into pretty cool gaming goggles. It's a very similar idea to the original idea: You could become the drone and feel like you're sitting in it. On the gaming side, it could immerse me into the FPS, i would feel like i'm actually the soldiers in-game. The idea is i could move the mouse (therefore moving the camera) by simply turning the motion inputs into mouse movements, but does anyone have any idea how could one do such thing on an Windows 7 PC? Is it even possible that i somehow get the movement information from the goggles? Thanks in advance.

2019-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules