Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I need your help
946 9 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aurelian Irimia
Captain
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello everyone! I am participating in a short film vestival and I need your help. If you like the video, please give it a like and share it with your friends on social networks, whatsapp ...
Here you have the video description:
"The heiress
The life of Maria, a young woman who comes from a family of winemakers, is about to change. After many years studying abroad, he returns home because his parents decide to retire and let his daughter move on with the business and family tradition. The visit to the winery and the vineyards has brought great memories to her."

For this film I used the iPhone X, Filmic Pro app and the Mavic Air.
Thank you very much!

Link:

2019-8-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thumbs up and good luck - excellent video as we discussed
2019-8-23
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

A J Posted at 8-23 04:23
Thumbs up and good luck - excellent video as we discussed

Thank you buddy!
2019-8-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome
2019-8-23
Use props
TechTuna
lvl.1

India

you made my day bro. so super shots by iphone x,after watching this video i think no need of high budget camera for making any kind of short film. so super story and the clarity of video is awesome.
2019-8-24
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

TechTuna Posted at 8-24 01:09
you made my day bro. so super shots by iphone x,after watching this video i think no need of high budget camera for making any kind of short film. so super story and the clarity of video is awesome.

Thank you bro! I was planning to buy the a6400 for this type of footages but I think for now I’m ok with the iPhone and the Filmic Pro app. And is a good idea to invest in some good lights for low light environment.
2019-8-24
Use props
TechTuna
lvl.1

India

Aurelian Irimia Posted at 8-24 01:15
Thank you bro! I was planning to buy the a6400 for this type of footages but I think for now I’m ok with the iPhone and the Filmic Pro app. And is a good idea to invest in some good lights for low light environment.

Yes this is enough. For low light you have to buy some lights.
2019-8-24
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

TechTuna Posted at 8-24 01:42
Yes this is enough. For low light you have to buy some lights.

But in short time I will buy an a6400 because of depth of field, more blurred background, more cinematic look...with an smartphone is impossible to achieve that...
2019-8-24
Use props
MPsonM
lvl.1
Italy

Lovely and well made film. I do't know how I came across it. I started it and wanted to stop immediately, but it captured my attention and I saw it out. Really liked it  and I managed to find it the day after to show my wife. I wish I could do videos like that !
2019-8-25
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

MPsonM Posted at 8-25 05:35
Lovely and well made film. I do't know how I came across it. I started it and wanted to stop immediately, but it captured my attention and I saw it out. Really liked it  and I managed to find it the day after to show my wife. I wish I could do videos like that !

Thank you very much! Your comment make me very happy. You don’t need a big budget to make videos like this. In these times, on the internet, you find all the necessary information to learn the basic things. The limit is your imagination.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules