Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S Nikon D5600
8947 5 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeonardoNik
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I'm interested in buying the Ronin-S for making short films. I have a Nikon D5600 and I was wondering if it's compatible, in which case I'd be glad to buy the Ronin-S immediately.

Thanks in advance.

2019-8-22
Use props
jiD One above all
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

you can only use it an iR cable.

but you can use it as a gimbal / to sabilize. it works super well
2019-8-22
Use props
LeonardoNik
lvl.1

Italy

Thank you so much.
Just one more question: am I able to use the track mode with the phone app in spite of the incompatibility with the camera?
2019-8-22
Use props
jiD One above all
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

LeonardoNik Posted at 8-22 05:21
Thank you so much.
Just one more question: am I able to use the track mode with the phone app in spite of the incompatibility with the camera?

You are welcome good question I'm actually not sure about if you can use the track mode with our camera and ronin-s talking together. Sherri don't own and Nikon so I'm not able to test right now . I'm pretty sure you can use the motion track for video alone . Sorry for my bad English I'm Danish haha ;)
2019-8-22
Use props
LeonardoNik
lvl.1

Italy

jiD One above all Posted at 8-22 07:35
You are welcome good question I'm actually not sure about if you can use the track mode with our camera and ronin-s talking together. Sherri don't own and Nikon so I'm not able to test right now . I'm pretty sure you can use the motion track for video alone . Sorry for my bad English I'm Danish haha ;)

Thanks a lot.
2019-8-22
Use props
jiD One above all
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/mitzpebre/playlists?view_as=subscriber

I made a playlist with videos were helped me through time maybe it also can help you, have a nice one-
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules