Samsung A70 keeps on disconnecting with my Osmo Mobile 2
2148 6 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Francezca
New

Philippines

Hi,

Can someone please help me? I just got the Osmo mobile 2 and wanted to use it with my Samsung A70. I downloaded teh DJI go app as recommended but when I connect it to my phone, it will be just connected for one second then it will disconnect. I initially thought that it was just because the mobile 2 has low battery, but even when it was fully charged, it keeps on getting disconnected.

Thank you!
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that you already established the connection between the Osmo and the mobile device. Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device and try to connect it to the Osmo for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-8-22
Use props
Francezca
New

Philippines

It did establish a connection because I will see the battery status of the mobile2 on the screen beside the status of the phone. But it will only be connected for about 2 seconds then the bluetooth logo will turn blue.  I tried to connect it with a huawei p10 and it works.
2019-8-22
Use props
Francezca
New

Philippines

It did establish a connection because I will see the battery status of the mobile2 on the screen beside the status of the phone. But it will only be connected for about 2 seconds then the bluetooth logo will turn blue.  I tried to connect it with a huawei p10 and it works.
2019-8-22
Use props
Phelec
New
Australia

I am about to purchase a Samsung A70 and an Osmo Mobile 2. I would really like to know the outcome from the above problem before going ahead with my purchase.
DJI, please look into this asap.

Thanks.
2019-8-22
Use props
MABorges
lvl.1
Brazil

Phelec Posted at 8-22 23:42
I am about to purchase a Samsung A70 and an Osmo Mobile 2. I would really like to know the outcome from the above problem before going ahead with my purchase.
DJI, please look into this asap.

I would recommend buying any other Guibal, my team of professionals purchased 15 Osmo Mobile 2, in less than 6 months of use, 6 of the devices are not even for paperweight.
Some after upgrading Firmaware simply do not stabilize at all. And DJI Support is just very talkative and doesn't solve anything.
A minimum of repair of this device ends up spending more than buying a new one.
Buy a Gimbal of another brand with lower prices, because if they break will not have much damage.
The A70 is Samsung an "Honored" company in China, global warranty and works well, DJI just got a name ... Note that a Firmware update has caused many to be without their devices, and there is no way to revert to fix so ... it's a fortune.
2019-8-25
Use props
Em Dblyou
lvl.1

United States

Francezca Posted at 8-22 19:15
It did establish a connection because I will see the battery status of the mobile2 on the screen beside the status of the phone. But it will only be connected for about 2 seconds then the bluetooth logo will turn blue.  I tried to connect it with a huawei p10 and it works.

See, the sad thing is that Osmo, from what they've told me, only works with certain phones. Your A70 is a new phone, just like my Moto G7 Play, and these will not work. I mean mine works, but only records in 720p. And the support's answer is that they're "continuously are working on their app" to add more devices. Yet my 2 year old iPhone 7 worked no problem. Your p10 is listed in the list of compatible devices, that's why it worked. See below:

Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with LG G6, LG V20, VIVO X20 Plus, OPPO R9m, OPPO R11s, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel XL2, Nexus 6P, HUAWEI P10+, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI P9+, HUAWEI P9, HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI Mate 9, Honor V10, HUAWEI Nova 2, HUAWEI Honor 10, HUAWEI Honor 9, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Mi 8, Mi 6, Mi 5S, Mi Note 3, OnePlus 5T, and Smartisan Nut Pro 2.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules