Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature Request: Date / Time Stamp
3510 10 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DerSchulze
New

Germany

Hey there,

I miss the function to show the date and time as a stamp in the video. Or did I not find her until now?

Cheers from Hamburg, Germany

Dennis
2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also agree with you, would be nice..
2019-8-22
Use props
osmoboy
lvl.1

Italy

I agree, and also a choice to show a text or a small logo as watermark.... Maybe in the next firmware?
2019-8-22
Use props
Canonian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37740 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

I vote also for this...
2019-8-22
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

Personally, I do not like when those orange/green/whatever letters/dates/text show up on scenic images but I can see where it might be helpful for some people.  
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-22
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've not used it for a while now, but does 'video caption' setting in the camera settings not provide that functionality by generating a .SRT file, which is then overlaid on the video during playback ?
2019-8-22
Use props
TI Magic
lvl.1

United States

I totally agree with this suggestion, plus giving the user option to choose the format (i.e. M/D/YR).  A watermark in small fonts on the bottom right hand corner of the screen would be perfect. It's there if you are looking for it.

2020-5-18
Use props
fans33f1bf43
lvl.1
South Korea

A timestamp would be very useful.  Disappointed it's not an option.
2021-4-12
Use props
kk
lvl.1

Japan

I also agree with you!
2022-4-25
Use props
red_roar
lvl.1

Bulgaria

I'm also adding a thumbs up for the possibility of adding a timestamp/watermark like the example posted in the picture above. I bought the DJI Action 3 for the purpose of filming family moments as memories and that would be a huge benefit.
1-2 12:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules