Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just Arrived -- OSMO Mobile 3 Combo!!!!
12Next >
7475 54 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I was surprised yesterday when the package was still in Hong Kong and was showing delay but the FEDEX delivery this morning was right on time!! OSMO Mobile 3 looks and feels better than I thought, light, comfortable, makes you really want to use the gimbal for shooting and recording with a smartdevice. I'm going to 3D print a bracket for my GoPro Hero Session 5 as I like the 4K 24fps on that camera. Otherwise, I got the OSMO Mobile 3 "Combo" package and the accessories look really good - the Tripod is already seemingly working really well, gives the gimbal an excellent self-sufficient support feature for your own Active Track 3.0 recordings that you'll undoubtedly find fun in doing, and the OSMO Mobile 3 when folded up clicks into place and when you want to store it you can nicely. DJI did an excellent job here, I think coming up from an OSMO Mobile 2, this one is a home run on all fronts, it defintely turns the Mobile 2 into an obscolete bulky and heavily uncomfortable device compared to the feel of this one. You can lay back on your bed and casually film easily in comfort and relief rather than holding your phone whenever you want to record in an uncomfortable position, because recording without this device will be anything but comfortable...

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo Boxing

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo Boxing

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo Unboxing

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo Unboxing

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo Packaging

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo Packaging

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo

OSMO Mobile 3 Combo
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for sharing your new unit the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 also the good experience that you shared.  Rest assured that we will do our best to provide the best support to our customers. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 10:24
Hi, thank you for sharing your new unit the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 also the good experience that you shared.  Rest assured that we will do our best to provide the best support to our customers. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi DJI Gamora:

I wanted to inquire with you regarding the DJI OSMO Mobile Shield that came standard as an extended 2 year warranty option for $10 on the OSMO Mobile 2, is DJI offering this option with the OSMO Mobile 3??

Thanks!!
2019-8-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-22 11:59
Hi DJI Gamora:

I wanted to inquire with you regarding the DJI OSMO Mobile Shield that came standard as an extended 2 year warranty option for $10 on the OSMO Mobile 2, is DJI offering this option with the OSMO Mobile 3??

They are offering care refresh for €10 but only 1 year two replacements. Good luck and enjoy the new OM3
2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 8-22 12:27
They are offering care refresh for €10 but only 1 year two replacements. Good luck and enjoy the new OM3

Thanks buddy, one other question I had while rummaging through the MIMO Application is on the OSMO Mobile 2 you have the option to Live Stream but I didn't notice that option on the MIMO App??

Can you Live Stream to Facebook and YouTube as you can in the DJI GO Application???

Thanks!!!
2019-8-22
Use props
Frankie Ta
New

United States

Can I ask how long it took from purchase to arrival? I'm going on a trip soon and would to use it.
2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Frankie Ta Posted at 8-22 17:26
Can I ask how long it took from purchase to arrival? I'm going on a trip soon and would to use it.

I ordered it the day it was released...here's the timeline:

2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Strange not showing the Osmo Mobile 3 on my profile yet as I activated it several hours ago???
2019-8-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-22 16:29
Thanks buddy, one other question I had while rummaging through the MIMO Application is on the OSMO Mobile 2 you have the option to Live Stream but I didn't notice that option on the MIMO App??

Can you Live Stream to Facebook and YouTube as you can in the DJI GO Application???

It’s not set up on Mimo yet, many owners of Osmo Action and pocket also looking for it .
2019-8-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Congrats on the new toy
2019-8-23
Use props
Frankie Ta
New

United States

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-22 17:58
I ordered it the day it was released...here's the timeline:

[view_image]

Oh wow 9 days. Hope mine arrives just as soon!
2019-8-23
Use props
Marcusp1974
First Officer
Flight distance : 1208635 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

So i also purchased the OM3 what app do you use please as myDJI go app can’t find my device look forward to some help thanks in advance
2019-8-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats David - hope you capture loads if footage and stills and share on here when you can
2019-8-23
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you finally got it OP!
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 8-23 00:35
It’s not set up on Mimo yet, many owners of Osmo Action and pocket also looking for it .

We got to have LIve Streaming on using our phones that can easily go live with their SIM Cards, now I'll just use Facebook Live and YouTube themselves as opposed to the MIMO application which makes this very poor in my opinion, can't use Active Track or Gesture Control....pretty bad..
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Frankie Ta Posted at 8-23 02:37
Oh wow 9 days. Hope mine arrives just as soon!

It should, DJI is pretty standard with the process..
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

marctronixx Posted at 8-23 08:06
Glad you finally got it OP!

Thank you, it was well worth the wait.
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-23 04:11
Many congrats David - hope you capture loads if footage and stills and share on here when you can

Will do A J, I recommend it as another tool in the arsenal, only the Mobile 2 allows you to Live Stream whereas the MIMIO App doesn't include Live Streaming yet??/
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Marcusp1974 Posted at 8-23 03:17
Hi

So i also purchased the OM3 what app do you use please as myDJI go app can’t find my device look forward to some help thanks in advance

The DJI MIMO Application is what is recommended but you can always use Facebook and YouTube Live to Live Stream..
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-23 02:23
Congrats on the new toy

Thank you...
2019-8-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-23 09:00
Will do A J, I recommend it as another tool in the arsenal, only the Mobile 2 allows you to Live Stream whereas the MIMIO App doesn't include Live Streaming yet??/

I'm sure it will in time mate
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-22 11:59
Hi DJI Gamora:

I wanted to inquire with you regarding the DJI OSMO Mobile Shield that came standard as an extended 2 year warranty option for $10 on the OSMO Mobile 2, is DJI offering this option with the OSMO Mobile 3??

Hi, David. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is eligible to purchase the Osmo Shield. Just visit our store website for future reference. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you!

https://store.dji.com

2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-23 11:27
I'm sure it will in time mate

Yeah, just can't go Live to my mates using the new features as we all wanted to see how it works in live time...shucks just guess we'll all just have to wait..Thanks!
2019-8-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-23 11:37
Hi, David. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is eligible to purchase the Osmo Shield. Just visit our store website for future reference. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you!

https://store.dji.com

Yep, I activated the OSMO Mobile 3 and purchased the option. It's just that usually DJI includes a blue and white DJI Care Refresh or OSMO Mobile Shield brochure in its boxes that accompany the product. Here there was no OSMO Mobile Shield brochure that was included inside the box, so my first reaction while the device had been charging was that DJI possibly stopped the program? Once the device was all charged and powered on it popped up on the MIMO application, I didn't take any chances and purchased it right away...Thanks!!
2019-8-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great to know that, have fun with it mate!
2019-8-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 8-24 06:51
Great to know that, have fun with it mate!

I've already begun to, thanks for the good wishes..
2019-8-24
Use props
Miro Perez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

thanks for sharing, very cool
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-23 12:41
Yep, I activated the OSMO Mobile 3 and purchased the option. It's just that usually DJI includes a blue and white DJI Care Refresh or OSMO Mobile Shield brochure in its boxes that accompany the product. Here there was no OSMO Mobile Shield brochure that was included inside the box, so my first reaction while the device had been charging was that DJI possibly stopped the program? Once the device was all charged and powered on it popped up on the MIMO application, I didn't take any chances and purchased it right away...Thanks!!

Hi, thank you for the additional information. You can try to purchase it directly to our store website at https://store.dji.com. Please let us know if there's any problem. Thank you!
2019-8-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Miro Perez Posted at 8-24 11:15
thanks for sharing, very cool

You bet...
2019-8-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 11:19
Hi, thank you for the additional information. You can try to purchase it directly to our store website at https://store.dji.com. Please let us know if there's any problem. Thank you!

Thank you DJI Gamora. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-24 15:05
Thank you DJI Gamora. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

It's my pleasure, David. You too as well. Have a great weekend!
2019-8-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 15:24
It's my pleasure, David. You too as well. Have a great weekend!

2019-8-24
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-24 07:52
I've already begun to, thanks for the good wishes..

No problem mate!
2019-8-25
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

2019-8-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

2019-8-26
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
  • >>>
United States

2019-8-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

2019-8-27
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

What is also nice i've discovered is that OM3 connects via Bluetooth with Filmic Pro and even start/stop button works fine from Filmic Pro. ( i just selected Osmo Mobile from hardware section and BT was connected instantly) Am using iPhone 8 Plus
2019-8-27
Use props
BigStuart
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-27
Use props
scottct1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84610 ft
United States

I ordered mine on the 14th, and still hasn't shipped yet.

I hope it is here before the weekend, as I have a major event and would love to use it as part of my equipment for this event.
2019-8-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules