Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air IMU calibration problem
2024 1 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jMCimaK3UiEr
New
Flight distance : 5410 ft
Ireland

Hi, I wonder if anybody has an issue and maybe solution to my problem. I'm trying to calibrate IMU but the end result is the message I'm getting "message error 13".  I try to reset my drone after each unsuccessful calibration but the problem still the same. Then I reset to factory settings throughout DJI assistant 2, did the drone calibration, updated but still nothing. I don't know I send an email to DJI support and see if I get any advice. For now I'm wonder if anybody have the same problem and maybe solution? Thank you. (drone is only few months old and I flew only few times I'm not a professional drone user
2019-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly resolve the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit int our repair facility for further evaluation. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. You can contact our designated team using the link below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concern. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules