Gimbal Status NA
2155 5 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RockQueen
lvl.1
United States

Firmware is all updated.

Recently replaced the camera assemble on my MAVIC PRO craft. The issues of spasmodic gimbal operation are resolved with the following quirks noted after camera assembly replacement.

1) The SIXTH menu ICOM item for the CAMERA in the DJI 4 app is missing. Without this menu item, I am unable to setup the gimbal.

2) Upon power up, the gimbal runs through its normal range of motions and settles facing the horizon.

3) The tilt control does enable me to tilt the camera down

4) Camera is functioning

The MAIN status window show GIMBAL STATUS as N/A

What do these symptoms indicate ? Is the camera assembly I bought defective ?

2019-8-22
Use props
RockQueen
lvl.1

Hmmm, 63 post reviews and not a single person can offer any insight on this issue. What a shame.
2019-9-10
Use props
RockQueen
lvl.1

Where are all the DJI "experts" ???
2019-9-10
Use props
djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l
lvl.2

RockQueen Posted at 9-10 15:54
Where are all the DJI "experts" ???

I don't remember seeing anyone on here claiming to be an expert on a repair like the one you described, and even if I thought I was one myself I would be hesitant to try to help after this snarky "question".
2019-9-10
Use props
RockQueen
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l Posted at 2019-9-10 15:58
I don't remember seeing anyone on here claiming to be an expert on a repair like the one you described, and even if I thought I was one myself I would be hesitant to try to help after this snarky "question".

My apologies for my snarky comment ! I was a bit frustrated when I wrote that response.

My drone activities have been limited due to other commitments in life.

Some folks have a lot of time for this but I have not so my time is limited when I have time for the drone.

Perhaps I should ask more politely this time for thoughts on this "BUGGY" issue. I have to admit that the MAVIC PRO has been a BUGGY drone when it comes to firmware. Not reliable like other equipment I own when it comes to upgrading firmware.

Of course, official support on the MAVIC PRO has ended and I understand that. Companies must forge ahead with newer products to survive.

I just would like to resolve this one nagging issue. HELP please.

2020-6-23
Use props
RockQueen
lvl.1
United States

RockQueen Posted at 6-23 14:29
My apologies for my snarky comment ! I was a bit frustrated when I wrote that response.

My drone activities have been limited due to other commitments in life.

The camera ICON is missing entirely so I cannot get to the gimbal calibration menu.

Firmware is updated to current.
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules