SSD issue
1277 8 2019-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

Hi DJI admin,
This message has appeared suddenly on my screen. Do you know the meaning of this error and how can I do to fix it ?
I used 2 different SD cards (I formated them) and this message is still appearing on the screen.

Thank you
image.jpg
2019-8-22
Use props
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

The message disappeared. Everything is now clear.
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sebastien83, glad to know the issue has been figured out, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-8-23
Use props
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-23 03:26
Hi Sebastien83, glad to know the issue has been figured out, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.

Hi Mindy,
The SSD issue occured again today. I don t know why and like last time, everything went clear after several minutes.
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sebastien83 Posted at 8-28 23:32
Hi Mindy,
The SSD issue occured again today. I don t know why and like last time, everything went clear after several minutes.

Please do not plug in and out the SSD card when the device is powering on, SSD can also be formatted in settings, please note whether the issue will happen during recording.
2019-8-30
Use props
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-30 01:22
Please do not plug in and out the SSD card when the device is powering on, SSD can also be formatted in settings, please note whether the issue will happen during recording.

Thank you Mindy.
By SSD card, do you mean the SD card ?
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sebastien83 Posted at 9-1 17:00
Thank you Mindy.
By SSD card, do you mean the SD card ?

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you are referring to Matrice 200, SSD is not working with this drone of course, this message should not display either.
What gimbal are you mounting? Did you try to re-install the APP or reset camera settings?
2019-9-3
Use props
Sebastien83
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-3 03:16
Oh sorry, I didn't notice you are referring to Matrice 200, SSD is not working with this drone of course, this message should not display either.
What gimbal are you mounting? Did you try to re-install the APP or reset camera settings?

Hi Mindy,
I use a Zenmuse X5S.
I ll try to re-install DJI GS Pro.
I noticed that if I turn off the drone and re-insert the SD card or put another SD card most of the time the message doesn t appear.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sebastien83 Posted at 9-3 14:47
Hi Mindy,
I use a Zenmuse X5S.
I ll try to re-install DJI GS Pro.

Thanks for your feedback, please keep us updated if the error happens frequently.
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules