DJI FPV Goggles Corrective Lenses
7714 10 2019-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft
United States

DJI mentioned corrective lenses in the FAQ (seen below) in the FPV systems page for the FPV goggles. Yet there's no mention of them in the store or an ETA. Any word on when these will be available? The goggles are very useable with glasses but would be nice to have the option.

Can the DJI FPV Goggles correct refractive errors?
No. However, you can purchase the DJI FPV Goggles Corrective Lenses (+2.0D, +4.0D, +6.0D, or +8.0D) at the DJI Online Store and attach them to the DJI FPV Goggles.

2019-8-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-8-27
Use props
fans704635a8
New

turns out these are not compatible with DJI FPV
2019-9-27
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3

fans704635a8 Posted at 9-27 13:36
turns out these are not compatible with DJI FPV

They make corrective lenses for their regular goggle and racing goggle. The FAQ for the FPV goggle, which is different, mentions a separate set of corrective lenses that still is not available on the market which is what I am referring to. Hopefully they will release some soon. But as I mentioned before the FPV goggles are still comfortable to use with glasses in my experience.
2019-9-28
Use props
djiuser_7jttROB94Kvt
lvl.1

I would also like to know when the corrective lenses will be available for the FPV Goggles.  The documentation says they are available in the DJI Store, but they're not.  The only corrective lenses available are for the other types of goggles.

2019-10-7
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3

djiuser_7jttROB94Kvt Posted at 10-7 18:58
I would also like to know when the corrective lenses will be available for the FPV Goggles.  The documentation says they are available in the DJI Store, but they're not.  The only corrective lenses available are for the other types of goggles.

Yes, this is 100% still the case unfortunately. I'm not sure if it's an oversight by DJI trying to copy paste information from their previous "FPV" Race Goggles but the DJI FPV System goggles do not have a set of corrective lenses as of yet. As mentioned before though for me and others I have let try, they are decently comfortable with glasses while flying.
2019-10-8
Use props
HiepDinhFPV
lvl.1

I wait  a set of corrective lenses for FPV google too
2019-10-9
Use props
HiepDinhFPV
lvl.1

Hi everyone, anyone have solution? Thanks

2019-10-11
Use props
DroneDog8
lvl.2
United States

The only corrective lenses available for the FPV Googles are for those with distant vision issues.  None are available for those that use reading glasses.  Likewise the regular and racing edition lenses are only for those that wear reading glasses; none available for distant vision correction.  And the lenses are different shapes and are not interchangeable.  Typical DJI.
2020-5-21
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Guys, talk to Ralf at RHO Lens.  Their"Tador"  lenses are custom RX designed to fit the DJI system.  I use them for my prism prescription and they work great. They are around $120 and TOTALLY worth it.  Here is the link:

http://rho-lens.com/tador/

Btw, my optometrist said goggle lenses should be calculated with your DISTANCE prescription, not your reading glasses prescription.....
2020-5-23
Use props
fans6650a284
New

United States

I believe you can order them here.  

https://honsvr.com/product/prescription-lenses-for-dji-goggles-2-dji-avata/

2022-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules