Is there any free music site for my drone shot video clips?
4165 23 2019-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechTuna
lvl.1

India

Is there any free music site for my drone shot video clips?
Can somebody suggest me?
2019-8-24
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find a list of commonly used royalty free music sources here.
2019-8-24
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Also you can check the music, you tube is offering.
Also "feed" you tubes search with royalty free will get you a lot.

Aside that, I found some nice free audio (just credit it in the video)  on bensound.com.
(so to start with ;-)
2019-8-24
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Yes there are many just google it
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would recommend sites where you could use to your video clip. Cheers!
2019-8-25
Use props
berry01
lvl.1

Nigeria

i have a i have a Freefly Alta 8/ MoviPro Complete Aerial Cinema Kit  for sell
2019-8-31
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

United States

I could share a tool called Tunelf Spotify Music Converter with you. It is a great Spotify music downloader that can help you download your favorite tunes from Spotify and then you can add music to your video clips.
2020-12-2
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

United States

I could share a tool called Tunelf Spotify Music Converter with you. It is a great Spotify music downloader that can help you download your favorite tunes from Spotify and then you can add music to your video clips.
2020-12-2
Use props
WKHTTH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 163438 ft
United Kingdom

Get the free program called audacity - and record all the music you want from any site on the web.

Audacity Download
2020-12-3
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Hey, if you use Spotify, then you can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to get free Spotify songs for your video clips. With this tool, you can easily get music from Spotify just with Spotify free account. And you can get the high quality of Spotify songs for your videos. Just give it a try.
2021-2-4
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Ooh. I love to answer this question. A really good place that I love is incompetech.com (Kevin Macleod). He is a really good royalty free music artist. Another favorite place where I get music is through Apple iMovie on both mobile and desktop. They have some pretty good music in the software. The last places I recommend are the YouTube audio library and SoundCloud. The YouTube audio library can be found through the YouTube studio on a computer or a desktop based browser. Not through the YouTube or YouTube studio mobile app sadly. There are also plenty if YouTube channels that have YouTube audio library music that you can download through a YouTube to mp3 program. Some really good artists like Jingle Punks, Joakim Karud and Kevin Macleod use SoundCloud and the YouTube Audio Library.
2021-2-6
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Dji Go also has some included music.
2021-2-6
Use props
djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk
lvl.1

United States

I use Spotify music and AudKit Spotify music converter to convert Spotify songs to MP3 files. So that I can import the converted Spotify songs to video clips.
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Neon Orange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

Yes, Adobe Stock Music.
2021-3-22
Use props
NaviGateYoutube
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17913 ft

United Kingdom

I was directed to this site a few months back, some great stuff for free from what Iv browsed https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/
2021-3-22
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

Why not use a streaming audio recorder to record music you want from any streaming music platform? After the recording and download, you can save them in MP3 and use them in your video.
2021-3-30
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

I believe there are some music in the DJI Fly and Go 4 app
2021-3-31
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

United States

I download Amazon Music by using Amazon Music Converter , for personal use only.
2021-4-12
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.2

United States

YouTube has a free music library for you to download free music as background music for videos. But I mostly will find music on Spotify because the music from YouTube is limited. I will use the AudFun Spotify Music Converter to download and save Spotify music as my local file. It provides multiple output audio formats that you can choose from. It works to import the downloaded Spotify music to the video.
2022-4-12
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Check out the YouTube Library, they offer a whole lot bunch of well-mixed music from different genres. If you're editing video, you can also get free music from TunesKit AceMovi's library of uncopyrighted songs.
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_7jrYZgQKkZY8
lvl.1

India

The best sources of free music for drone shot video clips are:
1. YouTube Audio Library.
2. Free Music Archive.
3. SoundCloud.
4. ccMixter.
5. Bensound.
2022-9-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/c/audiolibrary-channel
2022-9-5
Use props
GGodbone
lvl.1

United States

If you want to add Apple Music to DJI videos, then you can first use ViWizard Audio Converter to convert Apple Music files to local audio files. Then you can move Apple Music as BGM to your videos without any restrictions.
2023-9-26
Use props
Amara97
lvl.1

United States

Most music platforms are subscription-based today. But there are many third-party tools you can make use of to get the music free. For example, if you use Apple Music, you can try Tunelf Audio Converter to get the music free and use it offline.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules