Uncontrolled take-off
1074 11 2019-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

A few days ago I started a flight, when it took off, uncontrollably Mavic escape left and disobeyed the control.
Fortunately it was not height and struck on a tree where it managed to stabilize and then operate normally.
This had happened to me before with phantom2, but then I realized that he hadn't seen enough satellites.
Now with Mavic 2, the indication had turned green for normal take of and had detected the home point.

My equipment, Mavic 2 pro and iphone 5s.

2019-8-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to read that - I tend to wait for 11 sats before manually taking off by arming the motors first then applying throttle very gently to gain lift.
2019-8-24
Use props
djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l
lvl.2

United States

If you post the flight log to PhantomHelp using the instructions below and then include a link in this thread  someone can probably give you more information.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem will still persist? You can also try calibrating the IMU and the compass to see if there would be some changes. Please keep posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-24
Use props
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 10:37
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem will still persist? You can also try calibrating the IMU and the compass to see if there would be some changes. Please keep posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank you,
After that, landed and then took off again without any problems at the same spot as other flights without problems. What I want to know is whether it is a bug that can occur again, or if it's my wrong operation.
2019-8-25
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

VagTale Posted at 8-25 00:53
Thank you,
After that, landed and then took off again without any problems at the same spot as other flights without problems. What I want to know is whether it is a bug that can occur again, or if it's my wrong operation.

As said in #4, post your flightlog  >  https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-8-25
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Even if he didnt have no satellites the VPS should have held him there pretty stable .....unless..... it was Night time. I agree with waiting for at least 10 to  11 satellites regardless
2019-8-25
Use props
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

JJB* Posted at 8-25 01:50
As said in #4, post your flightlog  >  https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Thank you ,i will see it!
2019-8-25
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Compass issues?
2019-8-26
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

That's why I always wait for the "lyrical" voice that sez:
"Home point has been recorded, please check it on the map".
2019-8-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Might be worth trying a phone that's supported,  the 5s is a bit old for a M2P.
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

VagTale Posted at 8-25 00:53
Thank you,

Hi, thank you for the additional information and we're glad that the drone already performs perfectly. There is a possibility that the location where you are flying might have signal interference affecting the drone and its connection. Also, we highly recommend calibrating the drone's IMU if you experiencing some stabilization problem. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules