Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Screen material of Smart Controller
1527 10 2019-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laduke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238494 ft
Germany

Hello,
I consider to purchase the Smart Controller but have a question about the material of the screen.
Is it some kind of Gorilla Glass (scratch resistant surface)?
Thanks for your help!

2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for clarification. Thank you for your kind and understanding!
2019-8-24
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 14:51
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for clarification. Thank you for your kind and understanding!

I would think this sort of information should be readily availble in your internal spec sheets.  
2019-8-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would imagine it's Gorilla Corning Glass but you are right it should be readily available on the specification list..
2019-8-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unsure about the material as the last two M2Ps I purchased cane with screen protectors fitted from the factory. Screen protect is the way to go IMHO.
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mr Sepo Posted at 8-24 15:39
I would think this sort of information should be readily availble in your internal spec sheets.

Hi, thank you for the additional information. We already coordinate this concern to our designated team and once we already hear from them we will inform you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
2019-8-27
Use props
George Evans
New

United Kingdom

Hello, I guess it's with Gorilla Glass
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

George Evans Posted at 8-28 04:21
Hello, I guess it's with Gorilla Glass

Hi, thanks for sharing your sight here regarding the query. No worries, for accurate information, our team has forwarded this query to our designated department. Please stay tuned to this thread for further clarification. Appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-28
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft

I read a lot of easy scratch issues
assuming its not gorilla but maybe chimpanzee glass  
2019-10-9
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

Would be nice to know what it is made of....
2019-10-10
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft

Regardless whosoever the SC screen glass made of, higly suggest to use  third party screen protector.
I found the PGYTECH is the best amongst other from the point of  finish quality ,application and more importantly size perfectly matches.
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules