DJI Care Refresh Express Support Request
1235 17 2019-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acdraindrps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 399846 ft
United States

Without making this too long winded - I sent my M2P in for care refresh express replacement this past Friday.  After I got home, I tracked the UPS package to see that it won't be arriving to the DJI facility in Cerritos, CA until Friday. If they don't get the new replacement out to me until the following Monday, I assume it'll take another 7 days to get back to me?  That would put the new drone in my hands by 9/9/19.  Is over 2 weeks turn around time the norm, in cases for Care Refresh Express?

Also, if one of the DJI reps here would be so kind to notify the techs that receive the drone I sent in that I had left my external SD card in it by mistake?  If they could be so kind as to put it in with the replacement before they send it back, I would be more than appreciative.  Thank you!

Case Number: CAS-3457417-T3S7Z3
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, upon checking your case, the package is still on the way, we'll send out the replacement once the designated team received the package. As for the SD card issue, I'll mark in the case log for better follow-up.
2019-8-25
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

Thank you, Susan.  Do you know if I am able to request any type of express shipping for the package they send back to me?  I am more than willing to provide payment if necessary.
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acdraindrps Posted at 8-25 19:08
Thank you, Susan.  Do you know if I am able to request any type of express shipping for the package they send back to me?  I am more than willing to provide payment if necessary.

If you want to use expedited shipping, please kindly write to support@dji.com, the designated team will check and help you.
2019-8-26
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

Ok, thanks Susan.  I emailed support@DJI.com and will keep you posted with the progress of my case.  

I greatly appreciate the support offered by DJI, the entire process has been very easy and the company seems very willing to accommodate to specific details pertaining to each individual case.  
2019-8-26
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

So I heard back from Pat with support@dji.com and I'm very surprised at the cost of express shipping to say the least! He said that 2nd Day Air is estimated to be around $152 while Next Day Air is estimated around $195. I had no idea that express shipping would cost so much, so it's very likely I will end up just waiting for the slower shipping option.  I am waiting for an email from him regarding the exact figures, as it sounds like what he provided me with are only estimates.

Additionally, he did mention that he saw the note you had attached to the order regarding my external memory card. I greatly appreciate you doing so for me. Again, thank you very much.  

I will
2019-8-28
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

I will report back as to how the order progresses. Hopefully I will be flying again much sooner rather than later
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acdraindrps Posted at 8-28 08:12
I will report back as to how the order progresses. Hopefully I will be flying again much sooner rather than later

Thanks for keeping us updated. We'll keep an eye on the status as well, hope we can figure this out soon.
2019-8-28
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

Thanks again, Susan. Your customer service is top notch.

Aside from the slow shipping which is no fault of DJI, I am very pleased with how easy the entire process of a refresh replacement is. Thank you, DJI.

I'm so happy with how well the Mavic 2 Pro performs that I just placed an order for a Mavic 2 Zoom this morning, as well.
2019-8-29
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

acdraindrps Posted at 8-29 02:27
Thanks again, Susan. Your customer service is top notch.

Aside from the slow shipping which is no fault of DJI, I am very pleased with how easy the entire process of a refresh replacement is. Thank you, DJI.

According to UPS tracking, the device I sent in to DJI should be recieved by their technicians today.  Hopefully the care refresh express replacement will be sent out today as well!
2019-8-30
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

Hi Susan,

I received a response from Pat at support@DJI.com regarding the expedited shipping costs: It is $144 for next day air, and $78 for 2nd day air.  According to the UPS tracking number, the drone I sent to them was delivered this morning, but when I search the case number on the DJI website it says they have not received it - since they likely won't get my care refresh express replacement shipped out today, I don't think I'm going to pay extra for faster shipping, the main reason for my expedited shipping inquiry was to hopefully be able to get the replacement here so I could be flying over the long holiday weekend. If the replacement won't be shipped until next week then I can just save the money and wait a little longer.  

After reading some other care refresh express threads on the forums, I noticed that there are other customers who have gotten their replacements shipped back to them with 2nd day air as the standard shipping method - if I can also receive it at no additional charge as well I would greatly appreciate it!  Although the service facility is quite literally on the other side of the country, I had no idea it would take a whole week for shipping one way alone!

2019-8-30
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I did end up placing an order for a new Mavic 2 Zoom yesterday as well - according to UPS tracking, it should arrive here next week Friday.

I love these Mavic 2's, it's like a dream come true every time I fly
2019-8-30
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2
United States

acdraindrps Posted at 8-30 11:34
Hi Susan,

I received a response from Pat at  regarding the expedited shipping costs: It is $144 for next day air, and $78 for 2nd day air.  According to the UPS tracking number, the drone I sent to them was delivered this morning, but when I search the case number on the DJI website it says they have not received it - since they likely won't get my care refresh express replacement shipped out today, I don't think I'm going to pay extra for faster shipping, the main reason for my expedited shipping inquiry was to hopefully be able to get the replacement here so I could be flying over the long holiday weekend. If the replacement won't be shipped until next week then I can just save the money and wait a little longer.  
Susan, if you can pm me I'd like to ask you a question off the record. Thanks again.  
2019-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acdraindrps Posted at 8-31 18:45
Susan, if you can pm me I'd like to ask you a question off the record. Thanks again.

Hi, I had checked the case, the package had been checked in to the system, I understand that you would love to receive the drone back asap, I will forward your case to the proper team for further assistance.
2019-8-31
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2

Still waiting. UPS tracking says it should arrive on the tenth, but for some reason the detailed updates say the package hasn't been scanned since it left the facility im Cerritos, CA.  Oh well. In any event, I'm looking very forward to getting airborne with my M2P!
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acdraindrps Posted at 9-8 18:02
Still waiting. UPS tracking says it should arrive on the tenth, but for some reason the detailed updates say the package hasn't been scanned since it left the facility im Cerritos, CA.  Oh well. In any event, I'm looking very forward to getting airborne with my M2P!

There might be some delay in the update of tracking status, we'll keep an eye on it as well. Hope you receive it timely.
2019-9-8
Use props
acdraindrps
lvl.2

Just wanted to come back and update everyone:

My replacement M2P did arrive on the tenth without issue, and I couldn't be happier. DJI did a great job and met or exceeded every one of my expectations regarding customer service and support during the entire process.  They even took care of transferring my care refresh service to the serial number of my new device. Thank you, again, DJI.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acdraindrps Posted at 9-12 09:14
Just wanted to come back and update everyone:

My replacement M2P did arrive on the tenth without issue, and I couldn't be happier. DJI did a great job and met or exceeded every one of my expectations regarding customer service and support during the entire process.  They even took care of transferring my care refresh service to the serial number of my new device. Thank you, again, DJI.

Thank you for your update and your support, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules