624 6 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schugi1975
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31178 ft
Switzerland

Hi all
my new Mavic Air is so far perfect toy for me. what is stressing me out if i charge the batteries full and then leave them in the transport case they going to unlad between 25-50 % Withing 4-5 days of just beeing in the bag - not used at all.
This is really strange to me and I'm wondering if others are having this issue as well.
Many thanks for your ideas and support!

2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. It's not recommended to fully charge the battery if it wouldn't use for a long time. You may leave the battery level for at least 30%-50% for long time storage. However, if this phenomenon would remain, we highly recommend contacting our support for further evaluation of this particular battery. For additional information, the warranty would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of the product. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-27
Use props
twilight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2113606 ft
Romania

DJI Tony, what are you talking about? Warranty? No way man.

The batteries have auto-discharge function. This is set for 10 days for the mavic Air's batteries. My batteries are at 56-59 percent in dji 4 app, after 10 days.

The batteries have to be set a "storage" voltage for their own good. That is the reason of the auto-discharge function!
2019-8-28
Use props
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136168 ft
Finland

twilight Posted at 8-28 13:44
DJI Tony, what are you talking about? Warranty? No way man.

The batteries have auto-discharge function. This is set for 10 days for the mavic Air's batteries. My batteries are at 56-59 percent in dji 4 app, after 10 days.

people need to start reading ...
2019-8-29
Use props
twilight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2113606 ft
Romania

Scotty Shep Posted at 8-29 22:45
people need to start reading ...

That one that replied is a super moderator!

I'm not wondering about the initiator of the topic, even if after a quick search he would have got his response quicker. But  what about that super moderator Maybe he just had a bad day
2019-8-30
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

That's not good at all.  Is it hot or cold where you are keeping them?  That would be the only thing I can think of why they would deplete so quickly.
2019-8-30
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Cyprus

Hello,
The batteries are designed to auto dis-charge after a pre-determined time.
This time span can be set via the Go4 App.
After this time they will go into auto dis-charge mode.
You should really never store them at full charge all the time, without using them.
2019-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules