DJI Osmo Action no flight mode!
1510 3 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobInfo
lvl.1
Germany

Hello people,
I want to make a timelapse tomorrow in plane, but you may not have a bluetooth on. Do you know if there is such thing as a flight mode, as in the phone, and if no, please add it via update. It is a very important feature!

Thank you in advance in advance!

I'm sorry, I can not speak English well, so that has been translated with the Google translator

2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RobInfo. Tthank you for reaching out. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and for the DJI Osmo Action. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-8-25
Use props
RobInfo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 07:38
Hello and good day RobInfo. Tthank you for reaching out. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and for the DJI Osmo Action. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you!
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome RobInfo. If you have any other inquiries, concerns or suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules