Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Mavic Pro video issue
510 7 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paal
lvl.1

Norway

Hi all you good people! Im a bit frustrated here. All my videos from my Mavic Pro Platinum is useless. I have attached a video. Any thips? The Drone has never chrashed and has been uset only five times.  Pål

2019-8-25
Use props
Gimpy
Second Officer
United States

I would recommend returning it to wherever you purchased it from if possible or getting a replacement from DJI if it's still under warranty.
2019-8-25
Use props
paal
lvl.1

Norway

SOLVED Firmware update did the trick :-)
2019-8-25
Use props
Gimpy
Second Officer
United States

paal@brusetkollen.no Posted at 8-25 09:59
SOLVED Firmware update did the trick :-)

Good. That's a much better solution than a return or replacement.
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Pål. Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that after you have updated the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum the issue was solve. Thank you for the update. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-8-25
Use props
fans739db2ec
lvl.1

Norway

Update the firmware update and clibration did sadly not did work the, and the video is still as the video postet. The  gimbals is shaking.

Anybody have som tips?
2019-8-31
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 746663 ft
Cyprus

fans739db2ec Posted at 8-31 10:15
Update the firmware update and clibration did sadly not did work the, and the video is still as the video postet. The  gimbals is shaking.

Anybody have som tips?

Hello,

First of all, be sure to remove the plastic cover of the Gimbal.

Second,make sure that the 4 elastic edges of the gimbal is in place and keeps the gimbal in place.

Finally try to film  something without take off. Is it stil shake image? If the video keeps to be shaky then I strongly suggest to replace your SD Card.

If the problem insists contact your local seller for technical support
2019-8-31
Use props
Lamplighter55
Captain
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, this 'jello' effect can be caused by a high frame rate and short exposure time. This can be the case if you have frame rate and exposure set to 'auto' and are flying in bright daylight. I only use a manual setting based on the standard 'shutter speed = 1/2 frame rate' rule. So being in the UK my setting is 1/50 second shutter speed with a frame rate of 25 frames per second. As you can expect because both the MP and MPP have a fixed lens aperture -  you will also have to control exposure using an ND filter ... which can be a challenge to put on and take off the delicate camera. I tend to leave my ND filter on permanently now.
So before buying a set of ND filters - try using the exposure settings I suggested above and see if that stops the 'jello' effect. If it does, you can then get an ND filter set to control the exposure.
2019-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules