Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Took my Spark to Bermuda last week
793 8 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day djcamera. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured using your DJI Spark. Bermuda looks amazing from above.
2019-8-25
Use props
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

Observations:   zero problems bringing the drone into Bermuda from the US.  I hand-carried it and a few batteries in a backpack and nobody asked about it or seemed to care,  Interestingly, I encountered my very first "CANNOT TAKE OFF" issue.  The end of the island where I was staying is a strictly restricted no-fly zone because of the airport.  I even got the message asking me if I was willing to take full responsibility for the flight and to promise to upload my flight data, etc...but even answering "Yes", I got a further message saying I had to apply to unlock the area for flying.   It was no big deal, I had just never seen the geofencing in action before.  I moved away a few miles and it was no problem, no warnings, no restriction.  It was actually pretty cool to see the geofencing, I had only read about it, and it does work very effectively!  I don't see how I could have gotten around it if I'd wanted to.

Anyway, hope you like my little video.  The color of the water is really amazing.
2019-8-25
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-25
Use props
AlexQB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 352162 ft
Spain

Beautiful place! Amazing colours!
2019-8-25
Use props
Arnie R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80958 ft
United States

Fantastic job!
2019-8-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning footage
2019-8-25
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

What a beautiful place to be and fly your drone. Thanks for sharing.
2019-8-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nicely done, great footage
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules