Dji Go Assist Ruined my Gimbal?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoralDK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186880 ft
United States

I just updated flight maps on DJI Go Assist, then opened the flight log folder to see how the flight viewer worked. The gimbal then began freaking out starting slowly then getting faster and more motion with a buzzing sound.  I proceeded to power down the battery, but it took longer to shutdown than usual.  Now, on startup, I get a "Gimbal Motor Overload" warning initially, then quits.  However, the gimbal is now too shaky to use when flying and will not move left or right.  This symptom has to be related to the gimbal freak out during connection to DJI Go Assist as the AC was working perfectly prior to that. I sent my last P4A back to DJI for repair of a bad gimbal.  DJI charged me $220 and sent me a new AC.  Between melted battery connections (1 dji refresh replaced and 1out of my pocket replaced) and repeated gimbal failures while in normal use I always have to pay for, I feel I'm becoming the poster boy for "Not Buying DJI" Anyone experience this?  Any suggestions?

2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to know you've had issues with your aircraft and the troubles you've experienced. I was trying to pull up the associated case number using your DJI forum account but gave me no results. If it's convenient, may we ask for the case number or ticket to check? We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-8-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1 consolation, the motors are cheap and its a quickish job so wont cost much to have DJI repair it
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules