Issues with DJI Osmo Pocket footage in Adobe Premiere Pro
4233 4 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VladK2019
lvl.1
Australia

Hey Guys

Does anyone else experience extreme lag while editing video footage shot on a DJI Osmo Pocket or any other DJI Device in Adobe Premiere Pro?

I have no issues with editing Video from a GoPro Hero 5 or a Canon M50 but everytime I have DJI Osmo Pocket footage in my timeline it starts lagging and the video in preview is choppy and super jittery even at 1/8th quality preview.

It is 4K but so are the other and my device should be fine it has 16GB RAM and Core i7

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to shoot a much lower resolution and try to edit it in Adobe Premiere Pro then check if the problem will still persist? Also, if there are some instances that you can try to use a different PC with a Premier Pro on it for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-28
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Are you on Windows or Mac?  For PC, I record my clips in .mp4 and use the latest Premiere Pro with no lag.  Hope this helps.  You can also edit 4k footage using proxies worst case scenario.  
2019-8-28
Use props
djiuser_9PyQIWUqN3R2
lvl.3
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 8-28 13:16
Are you on Windows or Mac?  For PC, I record my clips in .mp4 and use the latest Premiere Pro with no lag.  Hope this helps.  You can also edit 4k footage using proxies worst case scenario.

"You can also edit 4k footage using proxies"
This is the correct answer.

2019-8-28
Use props
djiuser_mtttxCazy2RO
New

Pakistan

HI
can i edit my dji pocket 2 shots videos in adobe premier pro and after effects ?
2021-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules