1096 16 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thrash_273
lvl.3
Flight distance : 595561 ft
  • >>>
United States

When is the release of the audio adapter? Osmo action is a beast of a camera, it now temporarily dethrone my lumix g85 as a quick vlog set up, however i need to step up my audio system since its very very limited and location dependent. i need audio adapter. any idea on release? 3rd party? thanks
2019-8-26
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZA9JlsVOs&t=558s
vlog gear test last may... still waiting
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, we don't have information about what would be the exact date of releasing the adapter for third-part microphones that can be used with the Osmo Action. We would recommend paying attention to our website further update. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you for continued support.
2019-8-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Do not think even the site knows.
2019-8-26
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-26 09:32
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, we don't have information about what would be the exact date of releasing the adapter for third-part microphones that can be used with the Osmo Action. We would recommend paying attention to our website further update. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you for continued support.

i see. we all can not wait to get our hands on it. if you a specific thread for this similar topic, kindly post it. thank you
2019-8-26
Use props
NodOff
lvl.1

United States

they have been saying "check out website" for months now. My expectations are absurdly low at this point.
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

thrash_273 Posted at 8-26 10:26
i see. we all can not wait to get our hands on it. if you a specific thread for this similar topic, kindly post it. thank you

Thanks for the prompt reply. You may provide your email address to subscribe and get the latest update here in DJI including the accessories that you may need. Please refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for understanding.

2019-8-27
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't ask Dji any tough questions, like when the accessories will be released for this camera that has been out for 4 months. I'm eagerly awaiting to see what GoPro releases  so I can sell my Osmo Action. I've given up on waiting for the microphone adapter for the Osmo Action.
2019-8-27
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 8-27 14:34
Don't ask Dji any tough questions, like when the accessories will be released for this camera that has been out for 4 months. I'm eagerly awaiting to see what GoPro releases  so I can sell my Osmo Action. I've given up on waiting for the microphone adapter for the Osmo Action.

did dji took a while to release the osmo pocket adapter as well?
2019-8-28
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

thrash_273 Posted at 8-28 03:16
did dji took a while to release the osmo pocket adapter as well?

Yes they did, but it was not this long.
2019-8-28
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 8-28 04:56
Yes they did, but it was not this long.

awwwww. my wife had the osmo pocket but really did not work out for her. dang dji
2019-8-28
Use props
ddv88
lvl.1
Russia

https://forum.dji.com/thread-189195-1-1.html
2019-8-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

The mic would be a nice addition
2019-9-1
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 9-1 05:19
The mic would be a nice addition

Essentiall addition.
Check DJI website daily to see if your camera can be used properly, the long autumn evenings will fly by.
2019-9-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

4wd Posted at 9-1 23:26
Essentiall addition.
Check DJI website daily to see if your camera can be used properly, the long autumn evenings will fly by.

I won't check it everyday, but every so often. Been waiting and checking for a while
now. Im just waiting for the announcement.
2019-9-2
Use props
djiuser_x0IBhjgple6z
lvl.1

It's was simple to build audio adapter which work for dji action cam and dji osmo pocket but the marketing may be decide, other way.

I wait this adapter and the adapter from osmo pocket action won't work on in osmo action cam.

And for the future we appreciate to integrate jack mic inside action cam and osmo pocket. Thanks you.
2019-9-8
Use props
ride on
New

There are still no audio adapters, so I sold the Osmo Action and bought a GoPro Hero 7.
The adapter is big and expensive, but there are at least one!
Thank you DJI !!
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules