Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Saved Flight Location
498 4 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMJPix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89209 ft
United States

Is there a way to save a location to enable returning to that exact same location with Mavic2?
Invariably, my batteries die at the most important photographic moment  and would love to bring it home, change battery, and return to the same  location to resume shooting exactly where I left off.

2019-8-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try doing a waypoint mission and saving the flight to your device.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the DJI GO 4 app doesn't have the function to recognize the last flight location to automatically return to that particular location. However, as AJ mentioned, the waypoints 2.0 would allow you to save your previous plan and be able to pull it up again. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

A J Posted at 8-26 07:45
Try doing a waypoint mission and saving the flight to your device.

I've tested this a couple of times,  it gets you close but not bang on.  Certainly not good enough if you wanted to do a timelapse over a long period like 1 photo a day for several weeks of a construction site.
2019-8-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 8-27 01:50
I've tested this a couple of times,  it gets you close but not bang on.  Certainly not good enough if you wanted to do a timelapse over a long period like 1 photo a day for several weeks of a construction site.

I do find Waypoints v1.0 is actually more precise for this than v2.0 - its definitely the OP's best option though.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules