Waterproof case almost kills my osmo pocket?
2276 6 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikovillarino
New

Argentina

My uncle brought me a gift that almost killed my camera?

Hi there! My uncle bought me the waterproof case on a trip through Italy. We are from Argentina. I was testing the waterproof case and suddenly when I opened it, a rubber band came out. Is it part of the seal? It is really scary to use it because if it doesn't work, this could kill my camera! Obviously I do not have a box or invoice for the purchase, I only have that it was purchased in Via Enzo Ferrieri, 2N24, 20145 Milano MI, Italy. And I have the product, the manual and some anti-fogging protectors. What can I do now? I attach a photo.

Greetings and apologies for my bad English.  Nicolas.

Rubber band

Rubber band
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nikovillarino. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. The rubber seal of the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case is detachable. Please do not forget to place it properly on the said waterproof case so that water will not enter the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the user manual of the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case for reference ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Case_User_Guide.pdf ). Thank you.

2019-8-26
Use props
Nikovillarino
New

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-26 09:27
Hello and good day Nikovillarino. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. The rubber seal of the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case is detachable. Please do not forget to place it properly on the said waterproof case so that water will not enter the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the user manual of the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case for reference ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo%20Pocket/Osmo_Pocket_Waterproof_Case_User_Guide.pdf ). Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the reply Stephen, I'm newbie in this and i don't know how it works, haha.
Thank you!

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Nikovillarino Posted at 8-26 10:06
Thank you for the reply Stephen, I'm newbie in this and i don't know how it works, haha.
Thank you!

You are very much welcome Nikovillarino. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you always.
2019-8-27
Use props
djiuser_LmLChsvVuP8Y
New

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-8-26 09:27
Hello and good day Nikovillarino. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. The rubber seal of the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case is detachable. Please do not forget to place it properly on the said waterproof case so that water will not enter the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the user manual of the DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof case for reference ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo%20Pocket/Osmo_Pocket_Waterproof_Case_User_Guide.pdf ). Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi! I have the same experience just now and not sure where exactly on the waterproof case to put it back? Thanks! It just popped out of nowhere.
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_LmLChsvVuP8Y Posted at 1-6 00:12
Hi! I have the same experience just now and not sure where exactly on the waterproof case to put it back? Thanks! It just popped out of nowhere.

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please try to post a sample photo of the part for the waterproof case for us to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-1-6
Use props
GLCanada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2694 ft
Canada

I had the exact same problem. It just killed the Osmo Pocket !!

Finally, I found the perfect gasket - O-Ring.  Dynaline #54141,  2/32" ID 2-5/16" OD 2-1/2"

2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules