Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FCC mode with DJIGO
2942 3 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77484 ft
Italy

Dear costumers, I have an Inspire 1 V2 that work only with DJIGO.It is possible to activate the fcc mode on android with version 3.1.52?I read a lot of news around tips and trick but none of it works. I living in Europe and the signal is really ridiculous!

Tks to all for help, of sure if it`s possible!

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Kindly note that users cannot switch between the FCC and CE manually. The remote controller will enable FCC or CE mode based on your location in accordance with local laws and regulations. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-26
Use props
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Tony! Thanks for your reply! What I'm about to write is not meant to be a criticism but a basis for discussion.
If I go to Unites States, the system (DJIGO) ask to me to switch to FCC (nice! more power and channel), but when I return to Italy the system does not change automatically in according to European regulations but ASKS TO ME IF I WANTO TO to go back to CE mode.
This means that for example an American in Europe can choose to NOT comply with the regulations! I wonder why I can't do it for justice too
2019-8-26
Use props
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.1
Italy

Today i write this to DJI Europe, ENAC ed European Court of Justice:
Dear DJI I am your customer and as such I use your official DJIGO and DJIGO4 apps for my drones, apps that identify the place where I fly and, if I were in the United States they activate the FCC (protocol that guarantees higher performance, power of signal and major channels). FCC that in Europe should not be used. The US citizen who decides to come to Europe with his drone is however free to choose whether to switch from FCC to CE, not obliged by the app, but free to choose SE. Which we Europeans are not allowed unless they decide to travel to the USA. I therefore find it highly discriminatory and point this out to the European Court of Justice, which for years DJI has allowed some non-European citizens to violate the rules while the European citizen is not granted the same thing. As an adult I should also be free to choose the type of protocol with which to fly aware of the civil and criminal consequences I can face. Don't write to me that it's a mistake that for years in Europe there are systems for hacking your apps, including your forum! At this point I too feel strongly to recommend the purchase of your drones, activation included in the USA in order to be able to freely choose the protocol, completely abandoning the market, the importer and the European distributors
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules