Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aespid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75646 ft
New Zealand

Hi,
I just got the Osmo Mobile 3.
The product itself is definitely much better than the previous version, but I am extremely disappointed with the lack of support for Android devices.
I understand that it isn't as straight forward as with an Apple product, but can't you work with at least the biggest players in the industry, like Google, Samsung and Sony to name just a few?????
I own a Samsung Note 10+ and not being able to choose the ISO of FPS blows my mind.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day aespid. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, below is the list of mobile devices that are recommended for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf.
Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are testing multiple different devices to be added on the said list in the future. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding.

2019-8-26
Use props
kbm79
lvl.3
France

Samsung removed the 'Pro' video mode  from S8 onward, and restricted 3rd parties from access any of its higher frame rates (i.e 4K @60).
If you want to use Samsung, work around the issue with the default camera app and DJI apps.

2019-8-27
Use props
louyseiz
lvl.2

For some reason, DJI says that OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 7 are supported. I've got the OnePlus 6 (not the 6T), and it works fine. However, the buttons on the side (volume on the left, power on the right) make it tricky to balance properly. The center of gravity of the phone makes the claws just go over those buttons...
2019-9-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

Here the claws appear to be sitting on the phone buttons but due to the claw shape, they don't actually push on those buttons.
2019-9-6
Use props
louyseiz
lvl.2

fansfe82067d Posted at 9-6 06:29
Here the claws appear to be sitting on the phone buttons but due to the claw shape, they don't actually push on those buttons.

What's your phone?
2019-9-6
Use props
Romx
lvl.1

louyseiz Posted at 9-6 05:58
For some reason, DJI says that OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 7 are supported. I've got the OnePlus 6 (not the 6T), and it works fine. However, the buttons on the side (volume on the left, power on the right) make it tricky to balance properly. The center of gravity of the phone makes the claws just go over those buttons...

Mimo app support external mic?
2019-9-7
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

louyseiz Posted at 9-6 08:19
What's your phone?

Pocophone F1, in its sleeve.
2019-9-7
Use props
louyseiz
lvl.2

Romx Posted at 9-7 09:20
Mimo app support external mic?

I don't know, I haven't tried that
2019-9-9
Use props
L1M3L1M
lvl.1

kbm79 Posted at 8-27 01:37
Samsung removed the &aposro' video mode  from S8 onward, and restricted 3rd parties from access any of its higher frame rates (i.e 4K @60).
If you want to use Samsung, work around the issue with the default camera app and DJI apps.

no offense but if that the case, why filmic pro (3rd party apps) can used/set the iso/exposure/etc.
2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules