739 3 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickEST1987
lvl.4
Flight distance : 587362 ft
United States

Hey everyone,
I just bought a mavic air to go with my spark. My question is since they both use the same app do both drones use the same settings or would I have to setup the controller on my mavic?

My other question is how do I select the drone I’m going to fly in the app?  Would it auto select the correct drone when I connect the OTG cable or would I have to select it from the drop down?
2019-8-26
Use props
Mikem691
Second Officer
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

Most of your settings are saved in the drone. I have the air, spark and original pro. I have never had a problem.
Also the app will know which drone it connects to.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The settings in the app would be bound to your DJI drones, therefore, having two drones would require you to set-up 2 settings on the app depending on your needs. The DJI Go 4 app would automatically detect the aircraft that has been connected. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-26
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Cyprus

Hello,
The settings in the app would be bound to your DJI drones, therefore, having two drones would require you to set-up 2 settings on the app depending on your needs. The DJI Go 4 app would automatically detect the aircraft that has been connected. If both of them is on then you would be connected eith the latest.
2019-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules