Replaced sensor, now doesn't work.
942 3 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerZYT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 584314 ft
United States

I had to replace the camera sensor/lens on my Spark because there was lint/scratches on the footage. I bought two just in case I f**k up on the first try, but after some investigating, both of the new ones don't work, but the original one does. They look exactly the same including the numbers. Is there a pairing process using dji-firmware-tools that I need to do for the spark to communicate with it? (Errors: Aircraft Encoder Error 0x800000, Front Sensor error).
2019-8-26
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

It might need a software mod to recognise the new sensor?
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day KerZYT. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the sensors of our DJI Spark . Since this issue is happening on your drone. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . For us to check and fix the said issue. In addition DJI we do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone. To avoid further damaging the said unit and not to void the warranty of the said drone. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We've checked the error message that you've provided with our designated department and we would recommend sending the unit to our facility to fix the drone or with one of our recommended service centers. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment and warranty period of your unit. Also, DJI doesn't recommend fixing the drone by our customer's end to due that this process is not in accordance with our after-sales policy. However, this scenario would depend on our customer's preferences. If you wish to check out our recommended service centers, please click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers You could also reach our support via the link below. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules