Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App shuts down each time i hit video record button
1022 5 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
royalvin84
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hie, i just got my new Mavic 2 Zoom and i did my 1st flight on this model. But i seem have a problem with the DJI Go 4 App. Each time i hit the video record button, the app closses. i can only restart the app when i restart the drone manually. Im using Samsung J7+ with 8.1.0 Android. Please help?

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the trouble that it caused. Have you tried to re-install the application to see if there will be changes? For us to isolate this or possibly identify this matter if this would be an application or mobile device, we highly recommend using a different mobile device that is part of our recommended devices. For additional information, please sync your flight records and save important files prior to delete the app. You may refer to the screenshot below for further check of the compatible devices.

2019-8-27
Use props
fans966b439c
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 09:15
Hi, we're sorry for the trouble that it caused. Have you tried to re-install the application to see if there will be changes? For us to isolate this or possibly identify this matter if this would be an application or mobile device, we highly recommend using a different mobile device that is part of our recommended devices. For additional information, please sync your flight records and save important files prior to delete the app. You may refer to the screenshot below for further check of the compatible devices.

[view_image]

Hi Tony...thank u very much for the feedback...really appreciate it. So assume i get Samsung S6 or S7 or any other android which is listed, do i have to do anything the OS version? any specific android version required?
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans966b439c Posted at 8-27 16:41
Hi Tony...thank u very much for the feedback...really appreciate it. So assume i get Samsung S6 or S7 or any other android which is listed, do i have to do anything the OS version? any specific android version required?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may try a device that is included in our compatible devices to easily isolate the problem. Actually, using different mobile device doesn't mean that the app wouldn't work, there are possibilities that the app would run smoothly using due to the capability of the phone. However, since it hasn't tested by our engineers. the behavior of the app may change especially if there will be application or firmware updated. As of the moment, the DJI Go 4 app is compatible with Android Pie. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-29
Use props
fans966b439c
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-29 14:24
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may try a device that is included in our compatible devices to easily isolate the problem. Actually, using different mobile device doesn't mean that the app wouldn't work, there are possibilities that the app would run smoothly using due to the capability of the phone. However, since it hasn't tested by our engineers. the behavior of the app may change especially if there will be application or firmware updated. As of the moment, the DJI Go 4 app is compatible with Android Pie. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony, thank u very much! i used S7 Edge and the app works fine now!
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans966b439c Posted at 9-2 16:36
Hi Tony, thank u very much! i used S7 Edge and the app works fine now!

Thanks for the update. We're glad that you've managed to fix the problem by using a different mobile device. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules