Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ gimble / camera won't center. PLEASE HELP!
1089 3 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whiskey Bravo
New
United States

My camera is shifted to the left and won't center. I replaced the gimble arm and yaw motor recently after a crash. Everything elseis updated and works fine. I've read many posts about calibrating gimbal in this forum and have tried every technique to try to resolve the problem. I'm wondering if there is something I've missed or is new to fix the problem. I've tried calibrating using the software both manual and automatic, tilting drone on tail while calibrating, twisting gimbal to max limit the opposite way, hoped and prayed and held my tongue the right way. Nothing! Does anyone have any other tips. I saw a YT vid that said replacing the chip board behing the gimble (electronic speed control?) fixes the problem but I can't find one to buy. Anybody have something to throw my way?
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize to know about the problem with your drone. We would recommend sending the unit to our facility or one of our recommended service centers to check the aircraft thoroughly. For additional information, DJI doesn't recommend to fix the drone by our customer's end due to that this scenario is not in accordance with our after-sales policy. However, it would still depend on our customer's preferences. If you would like to contact our support, please refer to the link below. You could also check our recommended service center using this link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-27
Use props
Whiskey Bravo
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 08:21
Hi, we do apologize to know about the problem with your drone. We would recommend sending the unit to our facility or one of our recommended service centers to check the aircraft thoroughly. For additional information, DJI doesn't recommend to fix the drone by our customer's end due to that this scenario is not in accordance with our after-sales policy. However, it would still depend on our customer's preferences. If you would like to contact our support, please refer to the link below. You could also check our recommended service center using this link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support

Thanks for your prompt response. Cheers!
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Whiskey Bravo Posted at 8-27 14:21
Thanks for your prompt response. Cheers!

You're most welcome. Again, appreciate your understanding in this scenario. Should you have further concern, please let us know.
2019-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules