Compatible devices
1175 14 2019-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaara.ep
lvl.1
Israel

Hello,
Does anyone use the Mavic Air with an Android device? If so, is there an updated list of compatible devices?
The only list I have found was so old (2017) that most of the mentioned devices are no longer available for buying (Such as Redmi Note 5...).
I currently have the Xiaomi Max3.
2019-8-27
Use props
Mikem691
lvl.4
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

The galaxy s8 and s10 5G have worked for me  
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using a mobile device that is part of our compatible devices with Mavic Air and DJI Go 4 app, however, using different mobile device doesn't mean that the app would not work. The application may work smoothly using your preferred mobile device but then again since it's the mobile device hasn't tested, the behavior of the app might change especially if there will be application or firmware update. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is the present list: -
2019-8-27
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I keep a list of currently supported and other commonly used mobile devices here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)
2019-8-27
Use props
Yaara.ep
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 08:10
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using a mobile device that is part of our compatible devices with Mavic Air and DJI Go 4 app, however, using different mobile device doesn't mean that the app would not work. The application may work smoothly using your preferred mobile device but then again since it's the mobile device hasn't tested, the behavior of the app might change especially if there will be application or firmware update. We do appreciate your understanding.

Hi, I am familiar with this list.
I was just wonder if it will be updated sometime since most of the devices are 'end of life'...

Thank you all
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yaara.ep Posted at 8-28 00:52
Hi, I am familiar with this list.
I was just wonder if it will be updated sometime since most of the devices are 'end of life'...

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-29
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hauwei M3 tablet works superbly plus my SONY Xperia XZ3 does superbly on may MavicAir
2019-8-29
Use props
JmNewlon
New
Flight distance : 3287 ft
United States

msinger Posted at 8-27 09:46
I keep a list of currently supported and other commonly used mobile devices here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

Any feedback on the Samsung Note 10/10+
2019-8-30
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Do consider, regardless hardware kind, dont ignore soft health right?
Incompatibilty can be deeply intriguing, involves much sophistication blending amongst the soft, the user, the hardware
2019-8-30
Use props
wlAristo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2562 ft
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-29 14:29
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.

Please also consider of test the Samsung Galaxy A70
2019-8-31
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been using Samsung Galaxy S8 + for quite sometimes without problems. Recently, I got the Xiaomi MI 9T . At first I have problem connecting to MA. Then Xiaomi updated the firmware and glad to say its no problem connecting to MA.
2019-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wlAristo Posted at 8-31 03:43
Please also consider of test the Samsung Galaxy A70

Hi, thanks for the additional information. No worries, we will add your suggestion in this particular request. For further update, please pay attention to our website. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-2
Use props
wlAristo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2562 ft
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 9-2 08:27
Hi, thanks for the additional information. No worries, we will add your suggestion in this particular request. For further update, please pay attention to our website. Thank you for your support.

Thanks, I'm checking your list quite often
2019-9-2
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Rather, what are typical examples of non compatibility phone issues?
Is the apk demand for developer mode USB an example?
is the apk capability to "refresh" flashed firmware directly to cabled hardware an example?
is the honking audio coming from the rc because of approaching obstacle avoidance an example?
Can updates worsen pre-update conditions?
Is that the reason to "ignore" flashing?
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules