Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem after changing Matrice 600 Pro controller
1703 4 2019-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guto Missiatto
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello people! I would like to ask you a question, I have a DJI Matrice 600 Pro that crashed and unfortunately burned the A3 controller. I bought a new one, but it doesn't identify as Matrice 600 Pro, just as A3 Controller. Is there a specific update to rename Matrice 600 Pro as before?
Another problem I'm having is that it asks for the ESC upgrade, but I have the 6 new arms. Has anyone had this problem?

Thankful.

2019-8-27
Use props
Guto M
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello guys! I have a DJI Matrice 600 Pro that unfortunately crashed and ended up compromising the 6 arms and burning down the A3 Pro controller. Now let's go to the trouble, first installing the new A3 controller, it doesn't recognize being the M600 Pro but only a A3. Another problem I'm facing is, I changed the 6 arms completely and they are giving error of firmware inconsistency. Has anyone had this kind of problem and can help me?
2019-8-27
Use props
MaxCL
lvl.1

Chile

Hi, were you able to solve the problem? I have the same problem
2023-3-29
Use props
fans0fc2770e
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, do you resolved the problem?  thanks
2023-12-2
Use props
rogiervdheide
Second Officer
Liechtenstein

I know this is years old but the answer has not been given. Yes the M600Pro A3 controller cannot be exchanged with a stock A3 Controller, DJI has prevented that. Nobody has so far (2023) been able to circumvent that.
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules