Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Microphone Adaptor
2313 5 2019-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Garypaddles
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,I'm trying to buy a microhone adaptor for my new OsmoPocket camera but everywhere seems to be out of stock. Are there more being manufactured? Or should I go third party?
Cheers
Gary

2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry that the 3.5 mm adapter for DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase this adapter. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-8-28
Use props
Garypaddles
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-28 08:53
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry that the 3.5 mm adapter for DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase this adapter. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Hi
Thanks for your reply. So, is this item actually being manufactured as I cannot see any re-seller with stock available?
Best wishes
Gary
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Garypaddles Posted at 8-28 23:04
Hi
Thanks for your reply. So, is this item actually being manufactured as I cannot see any re-seller with stock available?
Best wishes

Hi, Gary. Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, we don't have the exact information on when will it be available on our store website. However, since we already forward this concern to our designated department we will inform you as soon as we already have the stock. Thank you for kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-29
Use props
Garypaddles
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 14:58
Hi, Gary. Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, we don't have the exact information on when will it be available on our store website. However, since we already forward this concern to our designated department we will inform you as soon as we already have the stock. Thank you for kind and understanding. Cheers!

Hi, Gamora,
Thanks for getting back to me.
Please report to those that should care in DJI that an absence of this "missing link" between the camera and great audio is a block to serious use and will backfire eventually on sales.
Cheers
Gary
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Garypaddles Posted at 8-30 02:34
Hi, Gamora,
Thanks for getting back to me.
Please report to those that should care in DJI that an absence of this "missing link" between the camera and great audio is a block to serious use and will backfire eventually on sales.

Hi, Gary. Thank you for the additional information. This concern is already raised to our designated department and rest assured that we will inform you once it is available. Again we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused and thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules