Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please provide guidance on how to obtain a service repair
1208 3 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas MAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459400 ft
United States

Hello,

I recently damaged my foldable landing leg on my Mavic Air.  I purchased a refresh care program when I activated my drone, but I don't know if this covers repairs where I caused the damage or if the refresh care program is still activated on my Mavic Air.  It was about a year ago that I purchase this program; I'm just not sure of the date.

If the program does cover the repair, can you please tell me how to obtain these services?  If not, can DJI repair my drone at my cost, and how do I go about this?

Thanks for any assistance,
Tom

Broken Leg

Broken Leg

Broken Leg

Broken Leg
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the trouble. I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Should you have other inquiries or concern, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-29
Use props
Thomas MAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459400 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 11:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the trouble. I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Should you have other inquiries or concern, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

Please provide more detailed guidance.  This reply is no help.  
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thomas MAir Posted at 9-25 10:40
Please provide more detailed guidance.  This reply is no help.

Hi, thank you for the response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us via PM the serial number of your aircraft or the agreement number for us to check here if you still have the active DJI Care refresh? Also, the DJI Care refresh will only valid within a year after you activate it. Therefore, we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product and you can start up a ticket using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules