When DJI Extend ActiveTrack 3.0 Supported Mobile Phone List?
1662 7 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DmitriM
lvl.1

Estonia

When DJI Extend ActiveTrack 3.0 Supported Mobile Phone List?
For example i have Xiaomi, i bought year ago. I dont wanna buy new one cause of Ronin-SC, but i wanna use ActiveTrack 3.0. If you do this in advertisement, it must work for sure! For every phone.
So when you add another phones? It wont work with my. It start to do crazy things ) SC just moving around, searching maybe someone )
Thanks you for your answer!
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DmitriM, Active Track 3.0 supports some models of Xiaomi, may we have the exact model of your Xiaomi mobile phone? list.png
2019-8-29
Use props
DmitriM
lvl.1

Estonia

Redmi 4X, its not on the list )
Those models thats on your list is cost about 250+ euro...minimum in our country. I dont wanna buy another smartphone for ActiveTrack )
maybe you can add another models?
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DmitriM Posted at 8-30 00:45
Redmi 4X, its not on the list )
Those models thats on your list is cost about 250+ euro...minimum in our country. I dont wanna buy another smartphone for ActiveTrack )
maybe you can add another models?

We are not sure if your phone will be compatible, but we will forward your need to our engineers for consideration. Please note the future update.
2019-8-30
Use props
DmitriM
lvl.1

Estonia

I hope to get answer soon, thanks!
2019-8-30
Use props
DmitriM
lvl.1

Estonia

Hi Mindy, i got another phone, Samsung S10+, that is on your list, and it wont work again. Same as on my Xiaomi. I click to track, and after Ronin-SC start to move by yourself, turns around and bends or turns and looks up. I attach small video, so you can see it by your own eyes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGaWDMH2ZHg&feature=youtu.be

What i do wrong? We tried different ways.
2019-8-31
Use props
skrumcious
New

South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-8-30 04:52
We are not sure if your phone will be compatible, but we will forward your need to our engineers for consideration. Please note the future update.

there are older phones like the Huawei Nova 3e but not the Huawei Nova 3 (my phone at the moment); will this be changed, will the list be added to soon?
2020-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skrumcious Posted at 5-3 06:33
there are older phones like the Huawei Nova 3e but not the Huawei Nova 3 (my phone at the moment); will this be changed, will the list be added to soon?

We will transfer your need to our engineers but we are not sure whether it will be added, please pay attention to the future update of the list.
2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules