Anybody help me pleae
747 7 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrungLH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627 ft
Vietnam

Yesterday i fly my Phantom 4 normally, suddenly i has los signal and following down with no reason ( i attach my flight record but it can not support)
Otherwise my Mavic 2 Pro crashes and now the Forwarding sensor did not work anymore.Some body tell me the mainboard need to replace
i don't understand if ir right or not ?
Thans for your help
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the incident happen to your drones. I would like to clarify if the DJI Phantom 4 Pro crashed on your previous flight?  Also, since your DJI Mavic 2 Pro crashed, I will highly recommend contacting our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send your unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link below. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy.
2019-8-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That’s difficult to understand.

RedHotPoker
2019-8-31
Use props
TrungLH
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-30 09:58
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the incident happen to your drones. I would like to clarify if the DJI Phantom 4 Pro crashed on your previous flight?  Also, since your DJI Mavic 2 Pro crashed, I will highly recommend contacting our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send your unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link below. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Admin, i will try to send you a flight record of my phantom 4 pro soon.
And for mya Mavic 2 pro, i will bring to servive of DJI representative in Vietnam for repairing.
Thanks for your help !
2019-9-3
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>

He probably chrashed Phantom and before that a Mavic.That is all we know by now.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TrungLH Posted at 9-3 01:51
Hi Admin, i will try to send you a flight record of my phantom 4 pro soon.
And for mya Mavic 2 pro, i will bring to servive of DJI representative in Vietnam for repairing.
Thanks for your help !

You're welcome TrungLH. We're hoping that your drone will be fix as soon as possible and for you to fly it once again. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

That’s always the ultimate goal, to have an aircraft that operates trouble free.

RedHotPoker
2019-9-3
Use props
TrungLH
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-30 09:58
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know the incident happen to your drones. I would like to clarify if the DJI Phantom 4 Pro crashed on your previous flight?  Also, since your DJI Mavic 2 Pro crashed, I will highly recommend contacting our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send your unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link below. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concern. Thank you for your understanding.

2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules