How to pay for repair service
4872 6 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drangedragon
lvl.1

United States

Hello, sent in my DJI part to get repaired.  

It was recieved at DJI and was diagnosed.

I recieved an email about the problem and the cost...

But I do not see anything (instructions/button to press) on how to go about paying for the repair in the email message or DJI Repair Progress Inquirey site.

Please assist.

Thank you!
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Drangedragon, there is .... button under Total Payment, please click it and the email will be jumped to the payment page where you can pay for the repair service. invoice.png
2019-8-29
Use props
Drangedragon
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-29 18:33
Hi Drangedragon, there is .... button under Total Payment, please click it and the email will be jumped to the payment page where you can pay for the repair service.[view_image]

Thank you!

FYI, I was initially using Chrome to view the email and the .... button wasn't showing.  I switched to Microsoft Internet Explorer to view my email and .... button was showing.

I completed the payment.
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Drangedragon Posted at 8-30 11:32
Thank you!

FYI, I was initially using Chrome to view the email and the .... button wasn't showing.  I switched to Microsoft Internet Explorer to view my email and .... button was showing.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, hope you will get the gimbal back soon.
2019-8-30
Use props
Grand Pooba
lvl.1

Canada

Hello I need help
2022-10-19
Use props
Grand Pooba
lvl.1

Canada

Hello dji has yet to send me a bill to pay for my repair . Can someone please help me with this ? CAS-10722954-T7C5W6
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Grand Pooba Posted at 10-19 17:53
Hello dji has yet to send me a bill to pay for my repair . Can someone please help me with this ? CAS-10722954-T7C5W6

Hi there, I replied to your own post, please check it out. Thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules