DJi fathers day gifts
1520 8 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Anyone else get the DJi emails? I got one today offering Fathers days gifts of DJI products. Isn't it strange that the Spark isn't even featured anymore. What with it still being shown out of stock on their shop site, its clear that DJi have been lying to us here and that Spark is either being dropped or they know there is a massive manufactures fault with it that they are trying to fix.
2019-8-29
Use props
NickEST1987
lvl.4
Flight distance : 587362 ft
United States

I don't know about the e-mails from DJI, but I bought my spark from an authorized site online (Perpay.com) and love the lil thing.  Yeah I crashed it twice and had to send it in for repair (Newbie flier here) but I just got it back and really enjoy flying my spark all the time.
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the late response. Would it be possible to forward the email that you received from us via PM so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.
2019-8-31
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 8-31 09:38
Hi, sorry for the late response. Would it be possible to forward the email that you received from us via PM so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.

No, this guy won't forward any mails or send his drone to the repair station. Unless DJI comes to his house and fixes his drone free of cost, he will continue creating new threads and keep ranting.
2019-9-3
Use props
HoppingBug
lvl.1

If only your father had not used a poor quality condom, the sperm wouldn't have leaked in that whore's cunt leading to your birth. Why don't you just die grumpy old bastard!!
2019-10-8
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

HoppingBug Posted at 10-8 01:28
If only your father had not used a poor quality condom, the sperm wouldn't have leaked in that whore's cunt leading to your birth. Why don't you just die grumpy old bastard!!

You'll notice Nilanjan makes a comment to me, then all the abuse from hopping bug starts. Hopping bug is Nilanjan. He has created fake accounts before to abuse me and the Admins refuse to ban him as per their forum rules.

2019-10-8
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Posts still here after they have been reported for abuse and Nilanjan118 using fake accounts. This really highlights the ethics of DJI when the admins who are employees of DJI refuse to take any action even though their own rules demand it.
2019-10-8
Use props
WilfredSparkman 0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182215 ft

RJB1 Posted at 10-8 13:09
You'll notice Nilanjan makes a comment to me, then all the abuse from hopping bug starts. Hopping bug is Nilanjan. He has created fake accounts before to abuse me and the Admins refuse to ban him as per their forum rules.

[view_image]

Massive troll. Ignore the idiot. I've reported his ridiculously over the top abusive message from above so hopefully if enough people report him they will finally remove him!

2019-10-10
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

WilfredSparkman 0 Posted at 10-10 03:59
Massive troll. Ignore the idiot. I've reported his ridiculously over the top abusive message from above so hopefully if enough people report him they will finally remove him!

Thanks, I've already flagged all his posts and messaged one of the Admins, but it seems typical of DJI they pretend to do the right thing by posting forum rules but then only enforce them when there is someone they want to remove. I've rocked the boat here with my comments about how there are defects with the Spark and that DJi refuses to honour their legal obligation to warranties and so they would rather see me gone, not an abusive member.
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules