2099 4 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jbonnett
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125807 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I tried to update my smart controller, from the controller itself, it just sticks at 0%. Though if I try though DJI Assistant 2 it manages to get to 98% and then Errors `Error code: 0x00a000`.

I then tried reinstalling the same version, in case it was something like a out of date certificate issue and then installing the update. I had no luck, I just had the same issues.

Any ideas?

Jamie
2019-8-29
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

retry, retry and retry....
I retry maybe 6 or 7 times from yesterday and this morning, victory !!! it's work !!!
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jamie, may we have the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Is it V2.0.8? Please make sure the power of the Smart Controller is over 50%, if the issue persists, please try another network and computer.
2019-8-30
Use props
djiuser_WX76LEljw3OQ
New

I need some help. New DJI Mavic Pro 2 and i cannot get passed the smart controller setup. I get stuck at "enter verification code". i do not see a "CAPCHA" so i do not have a verification code to input. I read another forum and it said to type in any # and hit OK. I did, it then asked me to type my password and again to confirm. When i complete this and click OK, it just keeps trying to log the password in and keeps spinning and does not finish.
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_WX76LEljw3OQ Posted at 9-14 09:04
I need some help. New DJI Mavic Pro 2 and i cannot get passed the smart controller setup. I get stuck at "enter verification code". i do not see a "CAPCHA" so i do not have a verification code to input. I read another forum and it said to type in any # and hit OK. I did, it then asked me to type my password and again to confirm. When i complete this and click OK, it just keeps trying to log the password in and keeps spinning and does not finish.

Sorry to read the issue. May I have a short video of your operation for better assistance?
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules