Video not good. started last week. choppy and horizontal lines
887 6 2019-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d4538a0
lvl.2

Australia

Help required. this issue started the other week, video is no good, SD card same as video feed. Can be quite an issue when flying when i lose vision for 2,3,4+ seconds

choppy, black lines, lose vision etc.

Bought unit secondhand and was working great until last week after app update to 4.3.24 but i think it's coincidence.

i've tried all variables; diffferent sd card, reduce to 1080, different usb cord, no sd card, cache on cache off, etc etc.

put in for Service?

any advice appreciated.

2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to refresh your firmware using the DJI assistant 2 to see if the issue will still persist? Also, can you please try to fly in a different location for us to further identify the issue you are having right now. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I don't know where you have posted that clip, better to stick with YouTube. But it looks like it has been edited in some way. Try posting a clip, un-edited, to DropBox, so we can download it and check it out.
2019-8-31
Use props
fans9d4538a0
lvl.2

Australia

Geebax Posted at 8-31 14:12
I don't know where you have posted that clip, better to stick with YouTube. But it looks like it has been edited in some way. Try posting a clip, un-edited, to DropBox, so we can download it and check it out.

only editing was to cut the video length down. I wasn't interested in white balance and colour balances on the day of testing.  this is the third location now, doing the same.
2019-8-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans9d4538a0 Posted at 8-31 16:30
https://youtu.be/ipB7waCgLSo

only editing was to cut the video length down. I wasn't interested in white balance and colour balances on the day of testing.  this is the third location now, doing the same.

OK. We need to take a look at the original clip, without any editing done to it to work out if there is a fault. Besat to upload a short clip, if you have one, to Dropbox.
2019-8-31
Use props
fans9d4538a0
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-31 08:03
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to refresh your firmware using the DJI assistant 2 to see if the issue will still persist? Also, can you please try to fly in a different location for us to further identify the issue you are having right now. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

Well, Well, Well.... ‘refresh the firmware’   INDEED.  (Took two goes at it)   

Thanks! Did the trick!   

Probably something to do with GO app update, drone needs firmware re-download and refresh. It shouldn’t need it. I’m not sure how one effects the other or how firmware suddenly s**ts itself but the evidence is there (for me)

Got some great beach footage this morning.

2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans9d4538a0 Posted at 9-2 02:35
Well, Well, Well.... ‘refresh the firmware’   INDEED.  (Took two goes at it)   

Thanks! Did the trick!   

Hi, thank you for the additional information provided. We're glad to know that you already resolved the issue and we're looking forward seeing the footage that you had captured this morning. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules