Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D. Brent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hello.

Maybe 10-15mins into flight time today, my Mavic 2 Pro suddenly accesended, at this point i had no control. It tilted then dropped from the sky into the sea.

I was instructed to update the firmware on my DJI smart controller, which I did prior to take off. Can DJI please advise me how to move forward with this? Do i need to send a flight log? If so, how to do please? The drone was perfect prior to the firmware update. I am hoping I can be compensated as the drone is under 1 year of purchase.

Thank you in advance.
2019-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi D. Brent, we are so sorry for the accident, was the drone retrieved? If not, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support in working hours to start a ticket for the data analysis, the team will guide you what to do and the proper resolution will be provided according to the data analysis result.
2019-8-31
Use props
D. Brent
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

not retrieved. it's currently a home for fish I assume

I purchased this at the DI Sydney store, Will they be better at helping me? or Via your support is best?
2019-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D. Brent Posted at 8-31 03:38
not retrieved. it's currently a home for fish I assume

I purchased this at the DI Sydney store, Will they be better at helping me? or Via your support is best?

Sorry for the loss. You can either contact our support or the reseller for further assistance, we will help.
2019-8-31
Use props
fans3817c1bc
Flight distance : 382838 ft
  • >>>

2 min into my flight in sport mode my Mavic Pro 2 disconnected and drop out the sky like a brick. after week of back and forth with DJI the best they could do for me is 30% off drone only. with the new price increase it's more than i paided for the lost Drone.

2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans3817c1bc Posted at 9-7 04:03
2 min into my flight in sport mode my Mavic Pro 2 disconnected and drop out the sky like a brick. after week of back and forth with DJI the best they could do for me is 30% off drone only. with the new price increase it's more than i paided for the lost Drone.

Hi there, sorry for your loss, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account, according to the data analysis, the flight records ended and we are unable to figure out what happened afterwards. Please reply back the email if you agree with that offer, thank you.
2019-9-7
Use props
fans3817c1bc
Flight distance : 382838 ft
  • >>>

HI Mindy
Thank you for your offer. As you know the price for the Mavic 2 Pro and others DJI product hav gone up. Your offer price is more than the $1499.00 I paid for that M2P. However the same day of my lost I purchased a new M2P from the DJi store. If your offer your offer would extend to a Mavic 2 zoom or a Mavic Enterprise I could consider. I don't need 2 Mavic 2 Pro. What other offer can you do for me? because I am the big looser.  DJI has given drone away to You-tubers that don't need it, and who can afford to pay for there's. I don't have a YouTube channel, what i do is i go to the flying field with my Grandkids and their friend and let them fly my drone collection around and explain the tech to their parent.   
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans3817c1bc Posted at 9-8 05:06
HI Mindy
Thank you for your offer. As you know the price for the Mavic 2 Pro and others DJI product hav gone up. Your offer price is more than the $1499.00 I paid for that M2P. However the same day of my lost I purchased a new M2P from the DJi store. If your offer your offer would extend to a Mavic 2 zoom or a Mavic Enterprise I could consider. I don't need 2 Mavic 2 Pro. What other offer can you do for me? because I am the big looser.  DJI has given drone away to You-tubers that don't need it, and who can afford to pay for there's. I don't have a YouTube channel, what i do is i go to the flying field with my Grandkids and their friend and let them fly my drone collection around and explain the tech to their parent.

Sorry for the late response, it is not possible to replace with another model of the drone in this case according to the after-sales policy, but your request will still be escalated to the appropriate team to see if there is other suggestion, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-9-10
Use props
D. Brent
lvl.4
  • >>>

An update is needed.

I want to thank DJI for quickly assessing my case. Thankfully, my drone – excuse the pun, fell under the DJI warranty and DJI have supplied me with a new Mavic 2 Pro.

The only disappointing aspect is no solid reason was given to the crash, other than "speculation". What I will take from my experience is I'll never update Firmware after changing a battery after a flight.

Can't wait to give the new toy a flight!
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D. Brent Posted at 9-11 21:42
An update is needed.

I want to thank DJI for quickly assessing my case. Thankfully, my drone – excuse the pun, fell under the DJI warranty and DJI have supplied me with a new Mavic 2 Pro.

Thanks for your update D. Brent, warranty service means the accident has nothing to do with your operation, hope you will get the new drone soon.
2019-9-11
Use props
D. Brent
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-11 23:15
Thanks for your update D. Brent, warranty service means the accident has nothing to do with your operation, hope you will get the new drone soon.

Thank you for that information, Mindy.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D. Brent Posted at 9-12 02:11
Thank you for that information, Mindy.

You are welcome. Please keep us updated if you have any other problem.
2019-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules