panasonic gh5 cable not connect
3416 5 2019-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P.Ims
lvl.1
United Kingdom

just brought new ronin sc pro combo a couple day ago, when I connect cable USB c (L-shape) to gimble and USB C to the camera (as shown on DJI Panasonic tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHDno_-G8g ) and set on the camera USB mode to PC(Tether) but on mobile app show cable speed shutter not connect and red light keep beeping all the time cannot do anything with the focus wheel or shutter button.
so try to change the cable USB C to Micro USB(another cable in the box for sony) and order USB-c to micro-USB adapter from amazon, put the adapter into the camera and use sony cable, check with the mobile app show cable is connect is seem to work but nothing happen red light on the focus wheel keeps beeping all the time try to push button on focus wheel twice or push it many time but nothing happens,

try to change all the cable in the box and switch the cable all the way round, plug cable and turn gimble first and camera and follow everything on DJI manual but nothing happens.

as gimble it's self it works perfectly.
try to use panorama, Timelapse, Track on the mobile app but all the time it says Cable Disconnected so I can't control anything, I have no idea what I need to do pls help me!

- iphoneX
- gh5 firmware ver 2.5
-  lens panasonic 12-35 ll f2.8 firmware ver.1.0
- Mobile App ver 1.2.2(126)
- Firmware Ver.1.1.0.0
- Focus Wheel ver.2.2

2019-8-31
Use props
Paul Schwartz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281975 ft

Hi I have the same problem, I just got the Ronin SC for my Lumix G9. balancing is done but I have a problem, I can not control the device I have this message "please connect dedicated cable to RSS port for this feature", but I have the right cable plugged in, the microphone software ronin and g9 are up to date I do not know what to do. If you have a solution it would be wonderful!
2019-9-5
Use props
fans2fc75f73
New

I have exactly the same issue with my GH5.
2019-9-22
Use props
xavierarnau
lvl.1

Sans here, my GH-5 doesn’t connect  with my ronin SC after update the firmware 2.5, is anybody aware of this issue ?
2019-10-6
Use props
djiuser_ZduPWxTzd7ri
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did the GH5 get sorted?
2019-10-27
Use props
Garifuna
lvl.2
United States

I have the same issue with the gH5 and did the last firmware updated today (01-11-20). A fiasco!
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules