Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panorama
1469 17 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans631ef553
lvl.1
Flight distance : 653763 ft
Hong Kong

My sony a7iii not shooting when doing a panorama, can i know what is the setting or cable should i use
2019-9-1
Use props
AVsupport
Second Officer
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

i m using mmc multi cable (not usb c) and manual mode M.
2019-9-1
Use props
fans631ef553
lvl.1
Hong Kong

AVsupport Posted at 9-1 05:11
i m using mmc multi cable (not usb c) and manual mode M.

Im using ronin SC
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, do you mean there is no response when tapping the Shutter Button in the APP? Which cable are you using?

GTScreenshot_20190903_103423.png
2019-9-2
Use props
AVsupport
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-2 01:46
Hello there, do you mean there is no response when tapping the Shutter Button in the APP? Which cable are you using?

this is the old app / firmware. the latest has a different 'box', and unfortunately no more 'overlap'. but more range upwards. however incorrect image number calculation.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 9-2 23:27
this is the old app / firmware. the latest has a different 'box', and unfortunately no more 'overlap'. but more range upwards. however incorrect image number calculation.

I got the screenshot from the User Manual.
The overlapping feature has been canceled, I'm confirming with our engineers about the reason but hasn't got a response, I will keep you updated.
2019-9-3
Use props
fans631ef553
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-2 01:46
Hello there, do you mean there is no response when tapping the Shutter Button in the APP? Which cable are you using?[Image]

Yes  bro tnx in advance
2019-9-3
Use props
Makakka
lvl.3

It looks like you have sold the product and now you are taking part of it.
Force Mobile still not work.
Focus wheel, cannot change focus.
Panorama? App releases the shutter incorrectly, making almost every panorama incomplete. Now without overlap it is totally useless.
A month has passed since the gimbal was released. What's next? xD
2019-9-3
Use props
ricphoto-S
Second Officer
  • >>>

Makakka Posted at 9-3 10:05
It looks like you have sold the product and now you are taking part of it.
Force Mobile still not work.
Focus wheel, cannot change focus.

OK...Panorama is now useless without the overlap % and proper image calcs...

Don't know what QA means in chinese but it's obviously not the same thing as the rest of the world...
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 9-2 23:27

Hi there, the overlap under Panorama is 30% by default after the firmware upgrade, if there are any difficulties with it, please let us know and we will report to our engineers.
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans631ef553 Posted at 9-3 07:11
Yes  bro tnx in advance

Can you adjust other settings in the APP? What cable are you using and any chance to share us a short video?
2019-9-4
Use props
AVsupport
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-4 03:32
Hi there, the overlap under Panorama is 30% by default after the firmware upgrade, if there are any difficulties with it, please let us know and we will report to our engineers.

Overlap-% function has gone missing from previous version. This is a bad idea Mindy. Most stiching software works better when there is more overlap (30-50%)
Also, I've done a test with 10mm lens, and overlap was LESS THAN 0. So I could not do a pano at all.
Also, some images are 'lost' in a row sometimes.Also, please enable -90 degree tilt for users that can and want this.
Please forward this to your engineers ASAP currently this module doesn't work as it should.

2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 9-4 15:25
Overlap-% function has gone missing from previous version. This is a bad idea Mindy. Most stiching software works better when there is more overlap (30-50%)
Also, I've done a test with 10mm lens, and overlap was LESS THAN 0. So I could not do a pano at all.
Also, some images are 'lost' in a row sometimes.Also, please enable -90 degree tilt for users that can and want this.

Much appreciate your feedback, your concern has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, please note our website of the later update, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-9-6
Use props
AVsupport
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-6 01:26
Much appreciate your feedback, your concern has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, please note our website of the later update, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

also tested with Tamron 17mm lens, same result, missing images, not sufficient overlap, not working.
2019-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 9-6 04:41
also tested with Tamron 17mm lens, same result, missing images, not sufficient overlap, not working.

Your feedback has already been forwarded to our R&D department, currently, it is recommended to select the higher Focal length in the APP, then you will be able to take more images.
2019-9-8
Use props
AVsupport
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-8 02:23
Your feedback has already been forwarded to our R&D department, currently, it is recommended to select the higher Focus Distance in the APP, then you will be able to take more images.

whilst a higher (1.5x) focal lenght multiplier will certainly help with the missing 'overlap', it will not fix the issue of number of missing images  to complete a full set of images per grid.
work in progress.
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AVsupport Posted at 9-8 04:43
whilst a higher (1.5x) focal lenght multiplier will certainly help with the missing 'overlap', it will not fix the issue of number of missing images  to complete a full set of images per grid.
work in progress.

I have collected customers' request and forwarded to our engineers, whether it will be back again will be decided by our engineers, please note the future update, thank you.
2019-9-10
Use props
deedee12345
lvl.1

Netherlands

it's a year later now, any update on this? the calculation of pictures is wrong, the first is almost identical to the last, this should be so easy to fix and make many panorama shooters happy!
and it would be further enhanced if all parameters could be ebtered manually as the dots on the corners of the grid in the app are very difficult to adjust precisely.
there really should be an update. it's a clear bug that should be so easy to fix!
david
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules