Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight simulator is missing from Dji go 4 app
5898 10 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KbxCi3fuWjGK
New
Flight distance : 9911 ft
Australia

Hello
I am running the latest version of the Dji go 4 app but there in no flight simulator in the Academy section of the app. Has it been disabled or removed?
Thanks
2019-9-1
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Maybe you will get better info on one of the drone forums ...
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out regarding the concern. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app update by mistake, please let us know for further help. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-9-1
Use props
djiuser_JhLQmksjagv1
New
Flight distance : 151145 ft

Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 10:58
Hi, thanks for reaching out regarding the concern. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app update by mistake, please let us know for further help. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello!

Where can we download the older Dji go4 app versions?

When will be this issue fixed?
Currently the Windows simulator is not compatible with the spark remote controller, and apparently the only other option (this) is failed.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JhLQmksjagv1 Posted at 9-2 04:35
Hello!

Where can we download the older Dji go4 app versions?

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've replied to your PM regarding this situation and also, DJI flight simulator using your Windows computer doesn't support the Spark. If you're referring to the new version of the DJI GO 4 app, this update is not an issue rather an optimization to the application. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-9-3
Use props
Gui_Lassance
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 10:58

This is unbelievable. Isn't Dji Spark part of the DJI family? If so, why don't we have access to either the old or new simulator. I understand the rules of how to train before flying. I'm disappointed and expect a solution from the company, but I still don't understand what Spark is available on virtually in the simulator and RC doesn't work. Why? why? why?
2019-10-28
Use props
Gui_Lassance
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 9-3 15:33
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've replied to your PM regarding this situation and also, DJI flight simulator using your Windows computer doesn't support the Spark. If you're referring to the new version of the DJI GO 4 app, this update is not an issue rather an optimization to the application. We do appreciate your understanding.

Sorry my english was not good enough, so I re write this and I hope that you understand what I want to say:
This is unbelievable. Isn't Dji Spark part of the DJI family? If so, why don't we have access to either the old or new simulator. I feel the need to train before flying. I'm disappointed and expect a solution from the company, but I still don't understand why Spark is available virtually in the simulator and yet RC control doesn't work in the real simulator. Why? why? why?
2019-10-28
Use props
Gui_Lassance
lvl.1
Brazil

Gui_Lassance Posted at 10-28 03:57
Sorry my english was not good enough, so I re write this and I hope that you understand what I want to say:
This is unbelievable. Isn't Dji Spark part of the DJI family? If so, why don't we have access to either the old or new simulator. I feel the need to train before flying. I'm disappointed and expect a solution from the company, but I still don't understand why Spark is available virtually in the simulator and yet RC control doesn't work in the real simulator. Why? why? why?

Guys please, less words and more actions. How can I use a simulator for my spark? That is all I wanna know. Thank you.
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gui_Lassance Posted at 10-30 02:34
Guys please, less words and more actions. How can I use a simulator for my spark? That is all I wanna know. Thank you.

Hi, we're sorry for inconvenience and late reply with your concern. If you would like to use the flight simulator in the DJI Go 4 app, I've sent a message to you via PM here in forum in any case that you have updated the version of your app.  However, if you would like to use the remote controller and flight simulator software which can be installed in your computer, I'm afraid that the flight simulator is currently not supported the DJI spark. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for understanding.

2019-10-30
Use props
Mark Spark
New
Flight distance : 8507 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-10-30 11:43
Hi, we're sorry for inconvenience and late reply with your concern. If you would like to use the flight simulator in the DJI Go 4 app, I've sent a message to you via PM here in forum in any case that you have updated the version of your app.  However, if you would like to use the remote controller and flight simulator software which can be installed in your computer, I'm afraid that the flight simulator is currently not supported the DJI spark. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for understanding.

[view_image]

Thanks for the info.  So how do we get the old version of the app, to run the simulator in Academy?

And if there is no way to run the Academy simulator (or any other simulator) for Spark, please just say this clearly.  

Many thanks!

2020-3-28
Use props
Sabeh
New

United States

There was a built-in simulator on my SC when I first received it. I used it. I think the update removed it. Why is that?
2020-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules