Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Smart Controller & Cache
6203 7 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labros Nicolaras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 486053 ft
Cyprus

hello

today using the M2P and the smart controller, following the guides from our forum I did not manage to cache in my controller (sd card installed fast and with capacity) all the photos taken and all the videos captured.

Can you help me once more with the settings in order to have in my controller all the videos and photos ?

something i did which i dont know if this is the problem , when i landed i shut down the drone. do i need to leave it for sometime so it can cache all the videos and photos taken ?

2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us that you wanted to save the cache file into the external SD card of the Smart controller? If so, you may refer to the screenshot below for changing the local photos and video with your Smart controller. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-9-1
Use props
Labros Nicolaras
Second Officer
Cyprus

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 10:31
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us that you wanted to save the cache file into the external SD card of the Smart controller? If so, you may refer to the screenshot below for changing the local photos and video with your Smart controller. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hi Tony ! many thanks for your assistance.

I want whatever I record from my M2P to be cached in my DJI Smart Controller. Photos or videos. Everything.

your guide I have followed it but did not sync all.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Labros Nicolaras Posted at 9-2 05:57
Hi Tony ! many thanks for your assistance.

I want whatever I record from my M2P to be cached in my DJI Smart Controller. Photos or videos. Everything.

Hi, thanks for the update. I would like to ask if you manage to enable the "Cache during video recording"? Would it be possible if you could provide us the screenshot under the General Setting of your application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-9-3
Use props
Labros Nicolaras
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 9-3 16:05
Hi, thanks for the update. I would like to ask if you manage to enable the "Cache during video recording"? Would it be possible if you could provide us the screenshot under the General Setting of your application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi Tony, as soon as I will go out again for flying I will do and send back to the team.
2019-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Labros Nicolaras Posted at 9-6 21:41
Hi Tony, as soon as I will go out again for flying I will do and send back to the team.

Hi, please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-8
Use props
Labros Nicolaras
Second Officer

Unfortunately still on business trip. Coming back end of September where I will check
2019-9-18
Use props
Labros Nicolaras
Second Officer
Cyprus

hey guys finally I use the drone !!! all good !!!! just needed to reinstall the dji app 4
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules