Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What happen to my Mavic 2 Pro?
632 3 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D. Brent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Here is my horror story.

First flight was flawless –  for approx 20mins, flew it back to replace the battery. Replaced the battery and my Smart controller requested Firmware be updated. I did so. Green light appeared – Ready to Fly.

Approx 15mins into the flight my drone suddenly asscended, screen now beeping with top left corner turning to red with a message saying something like 'Compass needs to be calibrated' Bit late DJI!!! it's approx 150m in the air now. Anyway, at this point i had no control. I tried everything. The drone hovered for approx 10 seconds and it fell into the ocean.

I'm curious if anyone, such as DJI as heard similar stories? I've had this less than one year. I'm shattered.

FYI: I can't see the flight in my flight records in the App What am I missing?
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day D. Brent. I am sorry to know about the mishap that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro.  I would recommend syncing your flight record and contact our support using the link below further evaluation on what happened to the said drone and then a corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for further assistance. Again I am sorry for what happened and thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support

2019-9-1
Use props
D. Brent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm waiting for support

Also, my Smart controller has not been recording my flights. I have seen this is a common issue for a lot of us Smart Controller users. Please tell me DJI can access my flights since i've been using the Smart Controller?? I'm feeling out of control in this situation
2019-9-1
Use props
parkgt214
First Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

Need flight records to get any help form here or DJI.  Did you update batteries after firmware update?
2019-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules