Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
upodate concern new to me air
590 5 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STSGUY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6440 ft
United States

I picked up the air from a swap meet guy never used it and its new looking. I fired it all up the ap works drone contoller all turns on and appears to work but I have a red light on the transmittter. under overall status it sez check the fireware in contoller so.. Ive tried to do so with the asst. 2 for mavik. I have followed the videos to a t but niether the drone or controller seem to link to the asst. I have cam feed I push and hold the button on the drone (not sure if 1 beep or 2 is correct) [also would like a list of what the button on drone will do iot seem to have many functions]
I did not get the ac cable for the batt charger I have the flyu more too... but found one here in the shop  I have usb to andoid usb to type c and ordered the short contoller to phone cable last night It seem the type c fits the drone under the flap. this is where I hooked it up to check fireware with the assistant any help??? please and thanks Joe
37856238_2093644904181751_577927655433699328_o.jpg
2019-9-1
Use props
STSGUY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6440 ft
United States

also I can not arm the drone all looks like its good but it will not arm so I think im not linked to drone
2019-9-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

little hard to fully grasp what you are saying, are you saying the mavic air controller has a solid red light on it and isnt linked to the aircraft?  
2019-9-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

here is the instruction manual in PDF form (english), you can print it out or read it on your computer:  https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.2_en.pdf

dji drones are very different from "traditional" FPV drones so maybe best to read the manual and get yourself familiar with the functionality

as for linking the controller:
ne you linked the controlelr and airccraft and have smart device hooked up such as an andriod or iPhone/iPad make sure connected to the internet and before leaving home you can see if there is any updates needed and preform them
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that you experience with your Mavic Air. The red solid light in the remote controller means that it's not connected to the aircraft. However, we would recommend fist updating the firmware of your Mavic Air including the remote controller to prevent the problem with linking. You may follow the video tutorials below for updating the firmware and linking process. We would also like to ensure that the DJI Assistant 2 that you'll be using is on the latest version, therefore, we recommend downloading this app using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2

Regarding your concern about the function button of your Mavic Air, this particular button on the aircraft would allow you to link the RC to the aircraft, reset wi-fi password, or even switched to a mobile device. You may refer to the screenshot below.

2019-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Thats a hell of a collection of birds.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules