Mavic pro remote battery charge percent dropped to 1 it cant charge no more
979 2 2019-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans163827b4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203 ft
Tanzania

i used my mavic pro a day before this happened and i packed it well but when i wanted to use it again i found it with no charge at all which wasn't normal and when i connected it to the normal dji charger it said its charging but the percent wont increase jus stucked on 1 percent i tried to power it on while charging but it didnt come on so am wondering what is it can be the solution
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Cyprus

Put the battery on your Mavic and start it without taking off. Let it drain all the battery. Then you should probably be able to recharge your battery. It sound like you messed up with third party charger to me my friend  
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We would recommend draining the battery and re-charge the remote controller again to see if there will be changes. However, if the situation would remain, we recommend sending the unit into our facility for further check. You may contact our support using the link below. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and warranty period of your unit. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules